Lets talk about the 09 season NOW

Fuckin’ A man, for $5, def worth it. And when me, Bigred, and Pauly parked there, the attendant watched over our cars while we went to get food and for our scooter trip. He actually told some fat bitch to stop leanin on Pauly’s mustang lmao.

Yea that guy was cool as hell. He held the spots so we could cruise down the strip and rip a burn out

Haha i forgot about that, we went out, did a big burnout, and came right back to park lol. I cant wait till this year, we gotta get a shit ton of people together, and hopefully some good weather!

We need a better hotel or to rent a house this year. Fucking party hard

yah…mother fucker let all my buddys in with vettes for free…im the only one who had to pay that night to park

only problem with a cruise or something is not all of you can just cruise. there is always people trying to race which draws some un wanted attention. im all for cruising, doing 65-70 in a group, enjoying the road, but no need to have johnny roll racer trying to do a race every half mile

House rental ftmfw. I think i can still get a 1.5Mil house for about $700 for the weekend… lemme know

I’m always down for good food

A cruise isnt a cruise without a little heavy pedal fun.

…and we’ve found johnny roll racer. i like to get on it here and there, but not when youre trying to cruise with 10+ cars in a group.

:facepalm

Mk4 30R is too quick for me

If youre ahead of the pack, and can square up…fuck it. But im just gonna be cruizin’. Maybe a hit here and there, nothin nuts

yeah good job sherlock.

its Mr. Johnny Roll Racer

or just call me M, J double R

You are a quick one

I’m game for next year

your red hair is dragging you down.

Were gonna hafta get a few people to DEF go though. Im not gettin shafted with a 700 bill lol

My red hair is sexy. I’m no ginger freak. :redspotdance:

We should organize a dyno day at Moon up in Lake Placid for the spring… it’s always a good time!