The Official "Who's going to the lot" tonight Thread

Since there has been about 5 threads asking this already and the season hasn’t even started yet, let’s make this one the one to ask and talk about the lot. :ponder :nod

How about tonight?? :ponder

little cold and windy outside but if there are people going i may show up

my distributor shit the bed on friday night, gotta find another one and make sure its up to snuff to handle its business.

I will go if people go…my cars fixed so Im happy :)…wasnt a tranny issue…

what time do you guys plan on goin??

if ppl will go i wouldn’t mind goin down.

yeah still way too cold out and def too windy…

im out til like april-ish…

very true.

inono

I miss the old days of kohls parking lot, “fun” out on post rd and that was that…Good times i tell ya, now its all about whos car can do 160mph first and people almsot getting stabbed over a race lol…Havnt been to “the lot” in about 2yrs, last time i went i had the VR and that was 2 summers ago…I may swing by if some other vw guys roll through…in april/may…

Haven’t been to the lot too many times (though I am relativly new to the ‘scene’) but the few times I have gone there have been people doin retarded shit that can get everyone in trouble. If I go this year, I’ll be in may.

I’ll go tonight if other people are willing to bare w/ the coldness for a little while

Boostin, I want a ride in your car!!! :nod

ill go tonight, got my new dizzy in and the car is running.

im prolly not going out tonight…too cold for me lol

Oh c’mon Boostin don’t be a woman, it’s just as cold as the other night.

say 9-915 me and tdi_logik will be there :nod

i may come down, well see

Thursday night will be really nice that gives people time to see this so they show up . see all you up there .

I’ll be down for Thursday

ill be there maybe tomorrow. idk
im still at work now

I’ll probably go out the next few nights since it’ll be nice…i really hope i can get my car out this week, i’m dying to get it out and drive it. :sad

Thank god it finally doesnt get dark til at least 7 now ;D