The lot tonight

hey, got a few people together to go to the lot tonight. anyone else wanna join?? Cant sit around the house tonight it will be the first night that i dont see him, and all his stuff will be around me, so i gotta get out…and i dont have to work tomorrow ;D so yea, if anyone is down let me know, I have a few people right now, but I know I can get a bunch more, so lets go

ut ohhh, ewok problems?

Wat

yea he moved back home on sunday, but hes been coming over every night to get stuff and tonight hes not, so dont really wanna sit around all night surrounded by his stuff, ill go insane. But we are cool and everything still friends, didnt fight or anything so its all good. Of course hes probably only being nice to me cuz I have his neon lol and you know how thats his baby lol just kidding

Having to get up at 4 am kinda kills going to the lot for me. Im in bed by 10.

just pull all nighters like the old days lol

What lot are you referring to?

I can do those on Fridays but not when I have to work the next day-I really dont like falling asleep on the Northway. Its bad enough Im half asleep on the way to work when I do get some sleep. I drive a delivery truck and certainly dont want to fall asleep driving that.

go to the track… after the track im always down to do something. ive got a cylinder head to finish taking apart, but im not in any rush for that

I may come out after class/the track depending on what time I get out of class. Just had minor surgery on my foot so as long as that feels fine I may take the Trans Am out.

Khols on central

oh yea deffinitly dont want to be falling asleep at that kinda job, ok maybe friday

Come to the lot after you get home from the track, im sure we will still be there, or maybe even just getting there lol

you should deffinitly come and dont let a little foot pain keep you from taking the trans am

I actually have been meaning to pick up a few pairs of jeans at Kohls… lol.

well its actually not Kohls its more Mc Donalds parking lot but its refered to as Kohls

:lol There’s a good possibility I’ll be out, maybe Adam will take his Mustang out and I can run him spray vs. motor :devillook

:rofl :gay

nice, so what time was everyone thinking?

930-10?

SUTTERS is where its at tonight :banana

I know man… I havn’t gone clothes shopping in years. I hate it. I am down to one good pair of jeans, the rest have paint/holes/etc. on them ::slight_smile:

Joeyfag what time do you get out of class? I’m going to be at Siena after work ~8ish.

that sounds good

I dont really know anyone that hangs out there, and I heard its kinda wack…i dunno, ive never been

I hate clothes shopping too. Ive been putting off buying new jeans for a few weeks. I think I have two or three ok pairs that arent completely fucked up, a few with a decent amount of wear and a few that look like something a homeless person would wear.

Steve And Barry’s has jeans for $8.88. I just need to go there one of these days.