Homosexual Undertones - NYSPEED Edition

You wanna open this can of cranberries… ok

Oh and those canned cranberries, what the eff is that anyways?

Lets start at Potatoes and corn: Maybe some of the most common american sides… if only I dint get to eat them a billion times throughout the rest of the year, maybe id be excited.

Yams: No thanks

Bread and biscuits: lol really?

And that brings us to Turkey, the centerpiece: I dont care what you do to turkey, how long you spend, how good your smoking and baking technique… its still the most bland, and typically dry of all the dinner meats. Ive had good turkey (mama moboosts turkey is pretty well regarded in many circles), ive had bad turkey, but at the end of the day, turkey is just that… turkey.

The only things I can give you is stuffing, green bean casserole, and pumpkin pie. but still not enough to hold down the integrity of the entire dinner. After that the only ground you have to stand on is the mass quantities you get to consume and the fact that you have a day off to watch football and space out, all facts that shouldnt take away from the fact that the meal itself is just plain overrated.

The whole is greater than the sum of its parts grasshopper.

If you don’t like stuffing and mashed potatoes soaked and slobbered in homemade turkey gravy, you deserve to get your dick hole stabbed with a hot soldering iron.

Or AIDS.

how can anybody hate on thanksgiving? LOL

moboost is basically our resident hipster. “I’ve been eating thanksgiving food all year. It’s nothing special.”

how did the hipster burn his mouth?
he ate his dinner before it was cool

How did the moboost burn his hand?
He changed a light bulb before it was cool.

He told me yesterday he didn’t like baking his turkey in his oven…

Because his oven is too conventional.

:lol: :clap:

How many hipsters does it take to screw in a light bulb?

No idea, but it’s probably some obscure number you’ve never heard of.

lmao tup tup tup

Preferrably on a bearskin rug by a fire?

Are you like 500lbs? That is a ton of starch and carbs if you have having 3 million servings of that a day.

lol.

DAMN YOU.

last night’s in-person quote by Pirite was wayyyyy funnier…

“I came 5 minutes late on purpose, just so chris would feel good about himself”

When I saw it this thread was the first thing I thought of.

*blushes

sorry dude, I don’t know you…but this was SO GOOD

^lol