Hybridynamics n' Pittspeed DYNO DAY 2!

u know the whole 2 wheel drive thing no fuckin fun

someday, when i’m pullin the front wheels 3ft off the ground…i will have to disagree with this statement… LOL

so true ok no fuckin fun for me

his tune is in the works once i get my cable back. he should be 11s after the tune

i put 364 wiht a lean as fuck car. def needs a good tune…it was nice to meet everybody, and big thumbs up to Hybrid, very nice shop and set up!!!

+1

very good jog HD guys & todd

Too many DDDDDD’s there 'Mater

well ur kinda odd ,thats why!

Oh ok

had a blast guys…and it was nice meeting every1 today

i put down 184whp/237tq…ehh not to shabby for some bolt-ons and a bent axle…:rofl:

that axle was nuts

ya it was, was like wow when i was looking at it thru my mirrow…i can’t wait to see the video starboy took to see it better tho…i thought i had a u-joint going bad…boy was i wrong…lol oh well no biggie i got like 3 rear ends so i got a axle or 2…:bigok:

and ur car is very nice man…sounds real good and put down some nice numbers :cool:

haha yeah so much for u joints… lol but i thought it was 184hp? lol

Props to HD and everyone else involved…it was my first dyno experience and i couldnt have asked for a better time.

nice numbers guys!

ha…i think ur rite it was 184…lol i’ll have to double check the paper when i get home

wish i woulda got to see ur turd run tho…:bash: i shoulda have got up earlier and got my ass out there

haha yeah u missed my first run with the EBRAKE on! lol throwaway run, but i like the blue rotors, they look nice…smelled good too :bigok:

sorry i showed up late and grumpy with no sleep , because i got a call from someone that said this big ass lincoln fell a half inch from my car in volkers lot oh well sorry i did not ge to meet a bunch of you but maybe next time

Thank God Eric put his Type R on the dyno, if it was not for that and the food, it would have been a waste of trip! Maybe they will have a better turn out next time, hopefully my car will be back on there next dyno day.