Hybridynamics n' Pittspeed DYNO DAY 2!

so who put down what so far?

anyone want to come and dyno were waiting on cars closing the dyno days down at 6. So you make it here before 6 and your in…

wish i was able to make it

swift= 333rwhp/348rwtq

not bad for stock SLP car with a Quik tune

ur truck did:kekegay: remember u said drive it!:kekegay:

Thanks guys! I had a great time, it was nice to finally meet some of you guys. Sorry I bailed early, the fumes in the garage + massive hangover = all bad. I still have a headache!!! Thanks again to the guys at hybrid for hosting the event. :beer: <—that would be pepsi for me right now lol

sweet

277 whp and 252 ft pounds here.

so who was the top dog today?

black ss made 364 tq??? he’s car needs tuned. i rode in it for the first time today and his car runs like a raped ape. with a tune only it deff a mid 11 sec car. good numbers talin, (FACTORY FREAK)

i didnt get my converter to force lockup early so it hurt my numbers a bit (you can see it on the chart where it locks up and the numbers jump), and the dyno started recording at like 3800-4000rpm on my runs, way over my peak torque. i had 200whp and 261 tq…but i bet with that converter locked, its near 220-230whp and 300lbft tq at least. i know for a fact my car dont make peak torque at 4000rpm LOL my hp peak is at 4200

I don’t remember any potato salad. Did someone keep it from the fat guy? I would have been down wit the P.S.

It was a pleasure meeting all younz peeps today.

Some nice vehicles were there as well.

Thumbs up to hybrid for haveing this eric always has the best food…Sorry i couldent make it had to work…

eric did habe some pimp food.

I made 225whp/240 tq :slight_smile:

eric/jay-food was good, thanks for having this event…too bad I showed up late and missed a lot of people…Thanks for waiting, I should have showed up earlier but I woke up when Whitey called :doh:

Bah, I want to shoot myself in the foot right now

soo whos car did you use to put those numbers down. :cookie:

just kidding not bad for a car that weighs like what… 30 lbs?

the car thats going to beat your car bish! haha yah its pretty good tq curve for a car that weighs so less.

u know the whole 2 wheel drive thing no fuckin fun . if it was awd could have showed up with couple evo’s and laid the smack down on ya’ll bish hahahaha just playin dont get upset friendly banter here