I Can't Believe I Never Posted This on SON...

Part 1of2

Part 2of2

Excuse my idiotic laughter, I’m the one filming. The star of the show is my friend David, some of you may have met him at Bing’s meet. Happiest drunk in the history of time lol. This video is legendary among my friends and highschool. It has so many quotables, and the best part is that it’s unedited, just 14 awesome minutes of continuous footage.

Anyways, read the description in youtube, the video is like 2 years old now, but I still watch it once in a while. lol Good times. Feel free to leave comments on the video.

that dude was soft…how much he drink?

He had the highest tolerance for an asian that I’ve ever seen. He had like 3/4 of a bottle of Vodka, the big ones. He never threw up or anything, just walked into a fire extinguisher and passed out LOL. There’s a lot more to the story and the followup but I’ll leave that out cuz most ppl on here don’t know him, this is just for entertainment.

I still can’t believe how many quotables there are in a continuous piece of footage, its so good that it seems scripted at times.

3/4s of a bottle of vodka and thats it?

As far as I can remember yeah. I can’t drink half as much as that dude.

some lightweights you guys are.

in that case…you guys are both pansies…you mean 3/4 of a 26er or a 40??

even if it was a 40 that’s kind of soft…unless he drank it within like an hour or something lol.

It was within an hour and a half, i believe it was the 40oz. Wow, how much do you guys drink on here, holy shit…anyways, just enjoy the video in all its awesomeness lol.

to answer this question…

about 1/2 a 40 of smirnoff in about 20 minutes and 10 beers all within 2 hours, and i still wasnt as gone as that guy. Mind you im 6’ 230lbs.

theres nothing like free alcohol.

“No david! your eyes are closed cause you’re chinese!”

+1

The jumping jacks were awesome. lol

“Please open the elevator for me.” “You have to get through the door first.” “NO! Door too big!” LOL

How about the zipper? Or the elevator incident…23rd floor…in a 7 floor building hahah Too much happened.

If anyone didn’t read the description, we ended up on the wrong floor, and the guy who opened the door tried to start a fight with me and then snatched the camera. We had to call the cops, and then I finally got my camera back.

Request to the mods: can you please leave this thread in car chat? I’m going to get my membership soon, I just want to be able to see the progress of this thread for now, that’s all. Thanks in advance.

At the end of the second video, were you in the middle of sayin "oh shit wrong house? that was pretty entertaining.

Yeah, I said “oh shit, sorry wrong door”, then it escalated from there cuz we were trying to put random keys in a dude’s apartment at 6 in the morning.

I don’t blame him for being pissed lol.

i drank a 40 of vodka in about an hour and a half
will never let that happen again…

Being a lightweight has it’s benefits! It’s cheaper:)

Beer is getting expensive how ever.

I remember my first beer too

lol, mine was an Alexander Keith’s:rolleyes:

mmm 26 tequila half dozen beer and i start feeling good and im 62’’ 260 yeah that guy was toast

if my buddy ever filmed me when i was that drunk and posted it on the internet and showed all the friends at my highschool…id prob knock himout kind of a dick move embarassing ur friend like that

It was all fun and jokes. He got back at me don’t worry. I did feel guilty putting it on youtube, but the video was too good to not share lol.

He’s one of my best friends to this day, nuff said?