I heart Rota

did rotas make a mugan knock off rim? i didnt know that well from martino’s pic

Rota made majority of the phonybolony Mugen wheels. (Slipstreams, C8, C10, J-Mag, etc)
I can say I use to rock Rota, back in 2003.

You don’t rock Rota, Rota rocks you.

I get ya. I was about to buy some rotas myself, not from anyone here. I can’t drop 2k on rims either. But I’ll stay with my oems until I can get some decent used ones.

And what they don’t tell you the wheel was inproperely clearenced for the brake set-up and was actually hitting the caliper. Perfect example of how internet rumours get started.

http://s8.directupload.net/images/080901/5i2hpoph.jpg

Adrian

Ya but what about the unmarked spots :stuck_out_tongue: They bent too haha, nah, its still garbage no matter what the case :stuck_out_tongue:

Actually, if the spokes arent clearing the rims then every point of contact becomes a point of tension. causing force to be distributed through the rest of the rim which explains why it warped and didnt snap.

shulda run spacers. 5mms

OWNED^^^

http://pimpfarmer.com/ronald-on-rims.jpg

I suddenly feel like eating a double cheeseburger combo!

I suddenly feel better I don’t live in the ghetto.

…oh wait… I always felt better about not living in the ghetto…

hmmm… I guess I just feel more better now.

Sorry I don’t mean to sound consided.

And if someone here does live in the ghetto then…

word up g! Im down wit dat!

LOL …oh man I’m bored… so I figured I might as well piss some one off lol.

Hey guys imagine the guy does like a gangster driveby in that car!

That would be funny, you get killed by the Mcdonalds gangster mobile. I would die of laughter not the bullets.

Moving out of the Ghetto doesn’t seem to have helped your Spelling or Grammar one bit.

LOL^^^^

English was not my first language to begin with, it was my third…I’m still learning it!

Mr. Prozac speaking of bad grammar is there a reason you spelled the words: ghetto, spelling and grammar with a capital letter in front even though there is no period and they are not names?

And by the way, I never moved out of the ghetto because I never lived in the ghetto in the first place! Maybe you should sharpen up on your reading skills. I can speak 3 languages, read and write 2 and it seems like your having problems with just one.

This is the problem in Canada, everyone spends so much time trying to be politically correct that they miss out on the important things in life and what life is all about.

Owned, faggot.

I’ll stick with my racing harts thank you… they may not be very expensive rims but they do the job and look pretty stinking good. Rota has done a lot to try to redeem itself from those suicidal batches of turd. It’s a shame that they are still getting e-smoked on them.

lol man comedy isn’t my first either and sarcasm doesn’t seem to fit me.
Ok bro I don’t want to start a war or debate and put down anyone online so if it took you the wrong way, my apologies.
Spanish is my first btw.

No problem brother, don’t sweat it.
My apologies too, I was having a rough day.

Peace.

Coffee at Timmies?

Let’s go!
LOL!

Race you there!