What rims do I have??

Just curious who makes them, the guy I bought the car from doesn’t know either. They are 16"x7", 4x114.3 split 6 spoke.
Not in picture: huge, ugly center caps.

looks like the 5zigen wheels i had for sale a while back. These could also be rotas

centercaps usually have names on them.

Canter caps are the same colour as the wheels, and are just an ugly plastic dish. Nothing on the back of them either.

shitty ones, they look like Motegi’s

They surely aren’t 5Zigen or Rotas…the closest Motegi I could find was the MR12, even then, it’s not the same wheel.
Shitty or not, I like 'em.

i like the rims but it looks like you have a propane canister as a rear rebar :open_mouth: Lol

like a Pinto!

Looks like Enkei RP-F01s to me…or a knock off lookalike but its the same design

Not even close Will.
The RPF-1’s have at minimum an inch lip, and a more sleek spoke design. These seem to just connect with the center hub, where as the RPF-1’s have a more concave feel/look to them.

ok maybe not that close but it looks remotely close tho, same design in terms of looks so im not really surprised i was wrong -_-"

is there anything on the inside on the rims?

There’s only a number, which I assume would be the offset?

…found a closer pic of one…has something written and a little logo it looks like? I can’t make it out though:(

knock off momo’s?

These must be knockoffs of the 5zigen rims I used to own. (btw these were painted bronze) model of the wheels: 5zigen mk6 becketts

Yea, they sure do look the same. I wonder who knocked them off then

well dont worry lol … everyone knocks off wheels off each other… especially that design… I say the hottest version of it is the work emotion. Well Maybe rota or konig may be the brand of your wheel. Its probably long gone discontinued though.

Eventhough they’re discontinued knock offs, I’m getting them widened/refinished this summer. I’m torn between getting them painted black, or white:confused:

Paint em black… white will make ur car look like a integra type r lol