Introducing the NYSpeed Volume 1 DVD

Got it! Thanks dude…Josh, I must say that is some top notch editing! Very, very impressed. Anyone who gives Josh just the cost of the DVD is stupid. He worked so hard on this and it shows. I know I gave him a little extra and I think everyone else should too. :tup:

Can’t wait for 07 :smiley:

great movie josh!.

and thanks for putting me getting my citation from letchworth into the video. good times.

good vid. not enough boobies.

LOL! Great review…needs a bit more detail though…

not fair. its not tomorrow night yet. now my movie should be discounted a dollar.

I especially love the ending where Onyx commandeirs (sp) a tank from the US military and goes on a crazy shooting spree of domessiqqqs.

The director commentary with onyx sitting in one of those canvas chairs is also fantastic. It is a great look for him smoking a pipe and wearing bifocals commenting on the path the movie takes.

I am also a HUGE fan of the out takes where FD Jones constantly forgets his lines…reminds me of Dom Delouis and Burt Reynolds on Cannonball run.

:rofl:

I just like the part where we put poo on your hamburger at the BBQ, omg your reaction was priceless! :headbang:

that looks great, I’d love to get a copy, you take personal checks???

PM me your details and maybe I’ll send you something in the mail so you can mail me a copy…

One more day, should be a good time for sure…

Big thanks to everyone that came out to support the NYSpeed DVD Volume 1 project tonight. :tup:

Feel free to leave feedback about the DVD in this thread.

just got done watching it and it was awesome i cant believe my car actually appeared in it for 2 seconds lol.

and ROFL @ the GPT Winners part where skunk starts whining about how they dont have a M3 class but have a Protege Wagon class LOL.

wah wah wah god forbid they have an M3 class wah wah wah.

lol j/k man

i litereally LOL’d so hard i think my room mate woke up.

i just finished watching it. i’m supposed to be at the autocross now, but i was having too much fun watching the movie. :tup: josh. it was sweet.

great party, great dvd…

looking forward to participating in Volume 2… NEEDS MORE CONTENT!

Haha…just like when i blew my load in your beer after banging that HiV infected hooker in the park bathroom.

O wait I didnt tell you I did that…whoops :eek:

i especially like that he has to turn his chair around in disgust lol’z

I wish I could of attended but I was in L.A.

is there any more copies of this id like to get one to see what you guys are all about! pm me if i can find somewhere to get a copy!

Id like to see it, only so I can see Josh’s magical editing work…

focus nick, wanna loan me your copy?

word carl i sure can. lemme watch it lol. its signed by beck too lol.

ew

on second thought…