Introducing the NYSpeed Volume 1 DVD

yeah, seeing that in high-def at the club was pretty ill.

i’ve never been a fan of the blinking feature, i think it actually takes away from the drama of that partiocular scene, but it is just such a cool half minute clip.

I’ll see if they wanna buy that scene from you Josh

so whats this hidden clip?

i’ve spent at least one minute looking for it. i still can’t find it.

Search and ye shall find :slight_smile:

ok WTF!!!

i didnt even see the disclaimer until now. Jesse just pointed it out. Real funny josh…you WHORE!!!

those are false assumptions!!!

is it just me or is amateur spelled wrong in the disclaimer?

Great DVD, just wish I could see it in hd

Editing was great, camerawork was great, theme was great

Next year shoot for 2 hours if you dont mind wasteing your summer at other peoples expense lol. I would gladly pay $30 for it and I know everyone else would too.

:lol:

ZING!

Onyx 2, Skunk 0.

lol… 2?

why 2?

2 hours? what do you mean? and word to 30 bucks. i paid 20 on principal.

Teckademics Autograph = 1

NYSpeed DVD= 2

ahhhhhhhh ok…

yea yea 2-0 :frowning:

so where is this hidden clip i have searched every where

Try playing it on a PC and it might be easier to find.

No cheat sheets here. You want the reward of the coolest clip EVAAAAAHHH you have to search for it. :slight_smile:

Yea, I couldnt find it using the ps2. I watched it on the pc earlier and found it. What was that clip from? I don’t remember seeing that before.

From like 5 years ago, lol.

i finally found it but i have no idea what that was all about im so lost on that one

The story goes somthing like this:

• The 2 kids in the vid (One that Butch goes after, one that Mr.Smith goes after) “tag-team” screw a girl in the back seat of an Eclipse. The two kids are cousins BTW.

• The kids think it’s sweet and put a sticker on the rear window of the Eclipse that says “TT” which stands for “tag-team”… but when they show up to a meet, and say their car is mad fast, people think that “TT” means Twin-Turbo.

• They run the Eclipse against Toda, but the car is so friggin slow that EVERY car in the cruise group pulls them - even Raven’s old Celica starts to pull.

• The online community makes fun of them

• One community member, knowing the one of the kids has a crush on this other chick, uses her phone to call them and make fun of them. No one else knows he’s done this.

• We’re all over at Bubble tea hanging out when the girl gets a call back from the one “tag-team” kid. I catch wind of his threats and record the voicemail he leaves her for good measure. None of us know WTF he’s ranting about.

• The kids show up and try to pick a fight with the community member who called with the girls phone to make fun of them. Thinking that ALL of us are somehow involved in it, they start to threaten Butch, Mr.Smith, etc.

• Still not knowing why this kids are acting this way, we stand our ground. It would have been 12 vs. 3. You can her in the vid Mr.Smith saying “Who the F*ck are you???” 'cause seriously, we didn’t know, lol.

• We sort things out that not everone is involved - only the kid who made the call.

• The situation gets resolved when Don from Hybrid calls the PoPo.

What kind of Eclipse?