K20 vrs 2jzgte vrs ls1

I obviously agree that the civic does not own all. But being that the dude who posted it is a civic fan, I’m sure he was just kidding around.

On a side not i think there are FWD civics running 8’s.

i think there are one or two that broke into the high 7’s but dont quote me on that…yeah i know civics dont own all but they arent shit…they just get a bad rep because of this kinda shit… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpT3I...elated&search=

I would love to see a vid of ANY 4banger running that kind of time…i don’t doubt it but it most likely wouldn’t be too cost effective for the owner(s)

:blah: mullet:blah: mullet

:rofl:

no mullet here

I give you John Shepard

(car in left lane)

sick

7’s. :wink:

what car going 10s is cost effective? prolly close to none

There’s alot of Hondas/Acuras/DSMs/etc. around that will open some eyes on the street around here.

Give the dude credit. low 13s on a VERY reliable NA setup. Whatever it’s in. Probably still gets 25+ mpg.

I still hate the green TE37s

Brent Rau has hit 6’s. It’s always those who know the least who seem to chat the most. I love the Volks…

fuck that thing…fast is fast…but at the end of the day you will still be driving a pile of shit. Pretty bad you have to mod that thing and gut it to run a low 13…it claimed 400 hp…ok…and before all you fags start saying there are civics that can smoke my firetud…I dont give a fuck…never did never will

1. not rice a little tacky with the green wheels yes but guess what those wheel cost more then your 85 trans am is worth:eek:
  2. thank you for telling me i couldn’t see that:wtcslap:
  3. refer to 1 thanks:blah:
  4. then again you know what your talking about you know all about sweet sounding cars you drive a stock 85 trans am with that mean sounding 305 :jerkit:
  5. stock or not it is still a 13 sec car and unless i watched the video backwards the fireturd lost
  6. your calling a civic a pos have you seen what your car looks like
  7. of course you would take either cause you have no idea what kinda potential a civic has you just know that supra’s are cool cause they had them in fast and the furious

and wow are you really that fucking stupid there is a green civic hatch always up at keystone its gutted and has a k24 in it sounds like ass but guess what it runs low 11’s :finger:

last time i checked your 85 trans am was one of the slowest cars even on this site so you might want to learn what the fuck you are talking about

thank u

i know exactly what im talking about. and tomorrow when I have more time i will respond to those comments

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:owned:

ok well your right it is bed time you need to get up for school soon is mommy going to tuck you in to bed :jerkit:

and what makes it a pile of shit? because its a civic? alright sorry not all of us import guys/gals cant afford high end imports. Why do domestic guys always have to talk out of their ass, its funny how no one will say anything about joe’s car being a pile of shit or any of hybrids cars being a pile of shit because its just a civic or a 240

x2

1. well that was a complete waste of 5k.
  2. ur welcome
    3…
  3. thanks to headers and exhaust it sounds very nice thank you.
  4. v6…
  5. my car loosk great, no rust FULL INTERIOR. good paint.
  6. I dont like supras, and i have never seen any of the Fast and Furious movies.

I’m not bragging, i never mentioned my car was faster.

point is, i would take my car over a car with no interior that sounds like a weedwacker. i have nothing against civics either. some are VERY respectable