I will never own a Civic ... ...

Yes Yes I was one of those cause its rice BUT… The 06 Civic Si has some serious snot to it stock sooo… I ordered my new car tonight :hsdance:

Joel my step borther just got one of the first ones to comein the area. He got an habanero Red one. I think he should have waited 3 weeks longer till the balck one came in.

Oh well…lol

Where did you buy it at?

probably some where on the eastern side of the state…

there 3 0r 4 in towm here! :rolleyes:

Ding Ding Ding… I bought it in Easton, PA…

yeah congradulations, Joel picked his up a few weeks ago in December. He would have had to wait till this week to get the black one.

k

I work at the Washington Auto Mall (honda toyota hyundia) I guess they are getting 3 in next week or something. They have already sold 2.

just another 4 banger that’s faster than me :frowning:

LOL, guess we need to get used to it?

that red is sorta of a hott color. yes black is tits, but its a BITCH to keep clean

sucks to be you two

it is a nice ride for a civic, low 15’s 14.9’s stock with a good driver if im correct?

if you didn’t have mods on that gtp I’d race you :wink:

yah. right around there.

oh maybe I could take one then

with a good tune

Well you have to decide which 2 colors you want… And since I Don’t need it looking like a girls car - first choice was the gray matalic then the black… It doesn’t redline till 7000 and Vtec kicks in around 6800… Car has alot of balls and I can keep doing my 85 mph in turns…197 horsepower, 6 speed manual, limited slip differntial … Yeah I can’t wait… I don’t know what it will do in a quarter mile but I’ll find out this summer :slight_smile:

200rpms of Vtec fun before the factory suggests you get out of it? Is one of those #s a typo?

Congrats on the car, btw.

i got a stock 5.0 ill run ya with :kekegay: