Boosted k20 gtfo

Repost Prick

Not a repost that I’ve seen but that Evo has 750+awhp + no traction issues+ built motor…the civic is a completely stock motor, 568whp

Not to mention the evo traps almost 20mph faster, no shit it’s going to yank on the highway 160mph+ trap > 142mph trap. :squint:gtfo

Bah you get all mad that your zo6 eating civic got beat by some lowly 4door sedan

I swear someone posted in one of these threads.

that Evo, but not him racing the civic.

Ha you fail now you gtfo out too

and how much power do you think that z06 had on spray? he didn’t seem to have traction issues either.

fanboi.

Bah ha ha Benny with k20 slaying

Not 700+, and sprayed Z06’s from what I’ve seen trap right around mid 130s-low 140s so I’d say it was pretty evenly matched and the civic just dipped out on it.

And the evo walked the civic

That’s just like having Ray’s car race Dave’s car from a roll ~140ish trap & ~120ish trap…it’s obvious.

Tear gutted 570whp civic vs a full interior heavy ass family 4dr sedan

1.) Civics are light as it is, Josh(nos51) happens to have the basic interior parts in his hatch.
2.) That is not a “heavy ass” car, nor a “family car”
3.) It has 750+whp, it carries it’s sub-3000lbs quite well.

It pulled it by a car…car and a half TOPS…thats NOT dipping out…its edging out

Ah ah ha ha ha evos are no where under 3000lbs with a full interior you jack ass.

3200lbs, sorry.

Stop crying ass hole its a 3200 pound car vs a 2200 pound car and the evo won cause it is the more dominant vehicle

3200lb Sick car> 1850lb tin can

the evo sean posted traps 143. its around 650whp.

• theres a vide of an fp-red vs same civic and the evo just CLOWNS him till civic catches grip and pulls out 1/2 car. the red car trapped 125 and ran a 10.80.