TDI_logik vs turbo honda civic

shawn smith LOL…
soooo, smokinss ran this dude on friday with him on race gas, and i got out of work late so couldn’t join in on the fun… oh well, smokin mopped his ass up friday night… however i feel as if the civic was on pump gas it would have been closer because less burning out from him.

saturday night comes along, buddy calls me up asks if i wanna meet up at the wash… said sure, brought out my daily because i had no intentions on racing, just wanted to meet up, shoot the shit… so we go on a cruise in my car to another wash… low and behold, the shit talking civic is there with another turbo civic i ran. well, since i missed out on the action, went home grabbed the evo out of the garage went back to the wash and they were gone… SHIT!!! so we decide to go on a cruise to another meet spot (it was around mid night)

now i’m getting off the exit about to turn into the park and ride and who is pullin out!!! THE TURBO CIVIC… I immediatly turn around and follow there pack on the highway… i was staying behind them and one of their boyz in a new eclipse is pointing me forward (yea, no shit i know) so the road opens up and i pull up next to him, told him a 40… gave him a 40 and burnout fest from him and i shut down at 120-125~ (evo iX short 4th FTL) so we go again from a 40, same result put a few cars on him…

now my fuel light comes on… told the dudez to follow me to the gas station to get some more e85… i fuel up, hes lowering tire pressure ( mickey thompson DR’s) so he asks for a 60 at the gas station… ehh alright what ever since from a 40 its nothing special

well we hop back on the highway, now from a 60… im brake boosting, hes trying too (after i told him at the gas station to brake boost LOL) 3 beeps, i holeshot him two cars and by 120 hes at my door

once again, 60 roll i brake boost, he tries to but idk, i hole shot him and by 120 hes a car behind

so now we turn around on the highway, i ask for my 40 roll again… same deal im brake boosting he is too, 3 beeps and i holeshot him and by 120-125~ hes about 2-3 cars behind and not gaining

now we go from a 600 again… this time i miss 4th

jeez, now again, a 60 roll, same scenario… i jump a couple cars and he ends up at my back door… ok we are done. wait…

we are on our way home and he rolls up next to me and asks for a 60 roll again, i said after the u turn, he said ok…

soooo 60 roll, both brake boosting and now i jump maybe a car and hes swaying back and forth all over the road ALMOST HITS ME then he lets out and that was that

dude needs an LSD… BAD.

i didn’t get all vids on camera, plus my budy was recording into the b pillar so not much to see but here goes… i’m gonna try and get vids from the other kid…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWshvcmENoY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP7L46HHQlE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9F86jJNXE0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKlEYLms5ac

i’ll run into him a few weeks again, getting retuned with more boost and a shearer fab o2 housing so better vids will be had

my car is
06 evo IX RS
intake/maf pipe
FP 18psi actuator
megan o2 housing
buschur vband TBE
buschur FMIC
LICP
TiAL Q BOV
hallmann MBC
SparkTech NON CDI COP ignition
pte 1200cc injectors/wally 255
400~ on 30psi on e85
350whp on 24psi on pump 93

everything else stock

civic is 1998
30r on 16psi
ported head
pro1 cams
benson sleeved 84mm
tial Q bov
mishimoto IC
M/T drag radials, pretty brand new
GSR tranny
447 whp on 93
550 on c16

agreed shut down speed was 120 so no complaing was involved from him

vids dont work pedro

fixed

Me on low pump (13psi 430ish wheel) vs Rubin - shut down at 120 and i put 3 plus cars on him, and no offense but we know Rubins a tad faster then you Pete…point is this kids civic BLOWS

big turbz cars itt

maybe, but the fact is the kid wasnt missing any gears, and you had an LSD in the car, he doesn’t… there is a bunch of things the car is lacking… and did rubin brake boost against you?

Man that poor kid needs to learn how to drive his car better

yeah Rubin brake boosted, you can hear both of us BB in the vid and we agreed on both to do so

you can say the same for me :banghead

looks like the lsd is what helped you and the fact you had 1/2 a clue on how to drive your car LOL

thats y his car sucks, cuz its not set up right AND i was on street tires to lol

:rofl at this car… this thing blows and so does he

Nice runs. I wonder what Mr. Civic’s excuse will be this time.

Less power, less traction, and a better outcome aganist peter. Something is wrong with this fuckin car for chirst sake why does it suck so bad. I love it though, good work peter

Hahahahaha

I should run him with all this non sense going on . haha I know the kid and seen the car against smmokinss. Smoking pulled him with no trouble . Probably even with a car or two lead . I am guessing driver error or this thing really does suck … I mean after all he went on his laptop and adjusted a few things after morgan tuned it . So could of fucked some shit up by doing that . It was a retarded part on him and he has no idea how to tune anyways.

Is this thing white? And does the owner work at toyota?

no and no

the other one is, and yes he does. dudes name is rob

Yea he showed up at my work a few weeks ago and was showing it off. I still dont think it makes 550whp