youtu.be/YnnjPIE0BV0

youtu.be/TrUJ5NJzO_4

youtu.be/yyQDMpUmUV8

youtu.be/L8ORfaKZ5Yg

youtu.be/CEu3aCDEC4Q

youtu.be/jUF9Ha1gZMU

ahah what a night

wow looks even worse on video.

and for the record, every single video PROVES I hit on on the 3rd beep.

now I am going to go post these videos on his facebook wall.

ahah yeah

:rofl

well drew WALKED civic, and nicks car on motor only rips…WTF lol:hug

yah it does.

the first run on motor we hit it and I didnt realize I was in the wrong gear lol. I was at 3k when we hit it.

the good motor run he still walked. Makes since tho. I went 116 on street tires before the nitrous tune and he just went 119

Mopping shit up on spray! nice.

Why so many races with the civic? It wasnt even close to competitive.

he pretty much called him out so ssmokinsss had to show him whats good

because the dude kept trying and trying…here is some info about him.

first off, this dude wanted to run me for money before we even went out. Luckily I am a nice guy and dont run for money because he would have been paying up ALOT last night.

2ndly, from one of his friends, all day yesterday he was telling me this dude came into my buddys work and was running his mouth saying he was going to beat me and being all cocky and shit. At first he was going to come out on pump gas and I didnt agree with this. I told the in between person to tell him to come out on race gas, full blown that way if I DO beat him, there are no excuses because his car would be on full tilt. Little did I know, excuse after excuse was still made.

he blamed me for ALL the runs for jumping the beeps and shit. NO SHIT DUDE. This is what 640rwtq on the hit WILL do when I hooked! Dude was too cocky and too clueless.

not to mention before we even went out this kid agreed to do a 20 roll with me! Imagine if we did a 20 roll the excuses he would have had. Luckily for him since I was murdering him from a 40 I gave him his 60 and murdered him worse! Our last run he said he was catching me around 110. I told him I let off and was coasting a bit before I hit my brakes and he refused to believe me.

also I was told from his girl that was with him that my vanity tag actually pissed this kid off. Tough shit! It would piss me off too if I talked big game like him without having a clue and ending up having to stare at it for 6 pulls! The best part about it is, after we ran his girl came up to me and was saying she loved my car and he is so pissed cause I murdered him, bla bla. Its pretty insulting to have the chick riding with you, walk over to the dude who just murdered you after various shit talking only to hit on/congratulate him!

Shit, i even was passing him in the last video.

god i love no2 , tell me thats shawn smiths civic ?

i much enjoyed the vids

Nick, your car looked awesome
last night with those rims. It’s crazy what a car wash can do, haha. Couldn’t belive how good it ran n/a against smokin.

Was also funny as hell listening to the kid smokin was beating everytime make excuses for 5 minutes straight. Never heard so many different excuses out of someones mouth in that time period before.

sure be

yes

The Dodge is an auto?

Yea. Manual valve body auto.

yup. RT is a auto.

whatever nick is doing to that car, it works! that thing hauls ass. I bet those 28" tires helped on the top end!