SmokinSS Vs THE WORLD ROUND 10905865484882

The civic never got a clean run. The camaro got the jump every time they tried to race

Personally, whether a car gets a jump or not…the Faster car would catch up, reel in and go bye or whatever

I hit it and he perused right away…if his car WAS faster then mine, he would have went by me…60-155+ is plenty long enough for him to catch me and go by me IF that car was faster then me…and I dont think it is because we stayed in it the run the Integra broke and around 150 I started pulling away pretty good.

Do you understand what Im saying tho? Im not being a dick about it…The cars fast…I just dont think its faster then mine on pump gas.

for example with this run…im pretty sure I pulled him…http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqPP2IeqvzI

drew- i sort of understand what you’re saying, but it’s almost “bench-racing” to assume what would happen if there was a clean start. you really never know, he could have been dead even with you or a lot closer if you started at the same time

i think the only real solution is to discount those races and/or race again.

ill dig sssssssmokinssssss in a ssssstock Monaro.

lol @ monaro

yah…well we have raced what, 5 times and all the outcomes have been the same…weird how all 5 races something fucked up.

and, this is what i think… who CARES???

holden monaro vs ssssmokinssss from a dig on the ext.

and whose got the Monaro??

true. like i said, i understand, but i know a lot of others won’t consider that a real race because you did jump a little.

'tis a GTO

it will be a monaro when it gets sweet grilles and new front lip

O really? So your GTO is supercharged and has the Monaro front end? thats funny…looked like a regualr US GTO

then we will just hafto do it again

cammed slammed and more son!

you didnt even know C6’s had LS2’s!!!

holden monaro HSV was 3.8 supercharged mr smokinnnnn ssss, other models had ls1. ls2 or ls3 based on production years

and they look like this, id say the GTO is a bit more aggressive
9 different engine choices pal… 9.

http://www.nextcar.com.au/i.holden.monaro.CV8.JPG

im not a vette guy, ssssssorry. why ssssooo sssserioussss

enough of you being dumb, so when you wanna race a stock pontiac?

sw33t. some d00d on M3forum.net has a blue GTO converted to monaro status.

im almost 100% positive they made a LS2 supercharged Monaro as well.

Funny how the civic ran out of gearing after you jumped the first race and the 2nd race he missed a gear. His car is faster then yours. Nicks s4 is faster and the civic is side by side with that…hmmmm sorry but your car is not faster. Thanks for playing