SmokinSS Vs THE WORLD ROUND 10905865484882

see, drew? i told you people would be hatin’. :smiley: (not saying i’m taking sides, i’m just saying :lol)

nope, just a plain jane LS2. 409hp in Aussie spec.

Nah, only a 3.8L S/C or a 5.7L LSx for the 01-05 Holden Monaros
in '06 they had a special edition which came with a 427 LSx and again in '06 Vauxhall supercharged Monaros with the LS2.

So essentially yes, the Vauxhall Monaros were indeed supercharged LS2’s.

thats not a standard production model, its got the Harrop charger. its like buying a hennessey viper from the dealer.

whats funny though is they rate it 4.8 0-60mph and the us spec ls2 6speed GTO is rated the same. :crazy

the Holden HRT-427 is also a special model, has a modified C5-R engine.

seem’s like your being a passenger racer and getting pissed off about his car for him

not sure if you watched the video but me and nicks S4 were side by side until 150 when he slowly crept away to about half a car…

how about you let GermanPSi do the talking…you dont do it for him.

also, what do you mean I Jumped the first race??? How can I jump when im the one beeping and left on the 3rd beep??

how about you race a stock gto from a dig.

thought I saw them…a few people have them on ls1tech…I thought I was loosing my mind for a minute.

thought you dont street race??

Whats the point in that?? :wierd

How bout you do a real race and stop blaming it on your injectors or beating on your car to much. Nicks s4 beat you with 3 people in it and a full can of race gas. Get over the fact your car is not as fast as you hoped it would be. And if you want in a couple weeks you can run another ls1 that doesnt get beat by every thing it encounters

So much hating/whining…head…hurts…OWWWW

id rather dig than roll.

hes so eager to race from a dig, and i bet i can out drive him

wow…I do a bunch of races last night and finally after comming across 3 cops inbetween races and beating the shit out of my car all of a sudden im not allowed to take care of my car and worry about fucking up the motor? My injectors are simply a precaution I need to take care of. ITS NOT GOING TO ADD POWER…its all safety…Im not going to pop a piston when I have the shit sitting at my house to prevent it…not sure what situation your in but I pay 100% for all my shit.,…my own insurance, my car payment, all my mods…out of my pocket…if I break shit, I hafto fix it…no mommy and daddy hand me downs which is why I take care of my shit

and my car is just as fast as I planned it would be with stock gear, stock intake manifold, stock heads…faster then anything you own. and im talking about YOU…not your brothers shit.

I know nicks car is faster then mine…he wasnt even on race gas or spraying. I know this…and you dont need to remind me.

I bet you can too.

No, Nick had his 5gal. can of race gas buckled in the backseat lol = adding a few pounds is what sean was saying

Nicks car was not on race gas and I sold the camaro back to him to finish school so I wouldnt be an uneducated tard bag like your self driving some slow ass redneck pile. But you can keep playing this game if you would like. I am sorry your cammed maro is still slow as ball sack

nah man, he had it in the back seat, we picked up 5.5 gallons, but he had like 3/4 tank at the start of the night.

the GTO launches pretty easy man. “knocking the cob webs out” as my dad puts it

Well you would be driving a redneck pile if you still had it:lol

No see mine was not cobbed together and didnt have to worry about breaking any thing since it actually had quality parts

this thread is getting HOT!

as i said to sssssmokin the other night, i like getting him going, but sean is ruthless, oh man