SmokinSS Vs THE WORLD ROUND 10905865484882

No…It still sucked

LSx<*

:rofl

yah…please tell me whats Cobbed about my car??

I bet You dont even know half the shit thats done to it.

I’ve never seen this amount of bench racing anywhere in a car community. If I ever want to race anyone, I’ll be sure to give 3 weeks notice.

You dont race so step aside. And drew you cry about breaking your 10 bolt all the time like a little girl. FUCKING BUY A REAL REAR END YOU RETARD

Thats all this site is for, bullshit. Its amazing that everyone gets along just fine in person, then once the keyboard is in front of ya…BAM, instant shit talking lol.

cammed, half slammed, and more! :wink:

i am carrying a keyboard with me next time i go out

Keyboard is a must for any battle

you guys are insane. i just want to dig sssssmokin with a stock GTO… yall need some sparring gloves or something. good god.

I act the same in person as I do on the internet. You seem to do the same. Others should follow…

What do you mean…YOU people?!?

correct…I worry about breaking my 10 bolt…big fucking deal its not your problem so get over it.

I WILL buy a rear end when I have the money. I am In the middle of moving out into my own place and shit which comes BEFORE my car…not to mention I put alot of time and money into my quad as well…IF I spent all my money and shit 100% on my car, it would be a fucking 416c.i. with a nice ford 9" behind it.

you dont know me, you dont know anything about me…what I do, or what my financial situation is so dont tell me to do shit. I pay everything cash. I dont even own a credit card…never have, never will. If I did and wanted to go in debt I would already have all the shit I wanted.

Shut up touch hole

Yup, if i really have a problem with someone, they will know it whether they are on here, or in person. But for the most part im a really easy guy to get along with.

new thread coming, stand by.

:D:sHa_shakeshout:

Let it sit here, who cares lol

I hear you, it really takes a lot for me to have a problem with someone but I don’t need to hide behind a moniter to address it.

(80x11 dumbbell press on Monday moving to 85’s next week lol)

Brett/SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS,

Meet at the dig spot in an hour and get it done.

Nice man. I seem to be stuck where im at right now, which is pissing me off…

Lately ive been focusing on doing alot of reps of lighter weights, trying to get past this plateu