Lend me your rims for my prom? cuz that would be ballin!

no lol shawn, i mean if you want a hoe go downtown oshawa, there all over the place

Proms are ghey anyway. Who the fuck wastes their time trying to look cool in highschool?

Sounds like you had a lonely childhood…

Oh well…nothing a mid life crises can’t fix in a few years.

On topic though, I don’t, sorry.

No actually, I had plenty of friends, and was on the football team.

That doesn’t change the fact that trying to be cool in highschool is a wasted effort.

Sounds like you’ll understand when you get older.

Can’t pass up a limo to prom dude. How are you gonna drive back if you sneak all that booze in?

limo it bro, trust me since it’s safer and you get a load of other friends along too.

then take her for a spin in your 240 :wink:

we rented a nice hummer limo. go in a limo so u dont have to worry about drinkin n driving! plus all ur friends are there

we had a limo bus with a stripper pole and a couple of bitches were dancing for my buddy and I after they were hammed

one of my most memorable nights :slight_smile:

Party bus. Cant go wrong

k limo…no. cuz its 50$ for 5min(whitby to oshawa) in a limo. how worth it is that??

plus i dont drink so i dont have to worry bout that.

Wow, this is just so fucking gay. Before anything else, I’d suggest posting pictures of your 240 to see if it’s worthy to borrow nice rims from anyone here.

On another note, just rent a limo. If you can’t afford rims for your own car, what kind of collateral can you really come up with?

you should take a taxi, Plus drunk disrespectul teenagers love mashing it up on the nice 240sx.

I’ll rent my car out for a premium :smiley:

^haha… here’s a better suggestion… Rent N Roll on Kennedy road in scarborough.

He wants rims, not aids.

^^ lol