WTB: s13 wheel ASAP in Calgary!

I need desperately a 240 or any sort of s13 wheel as a spare as i broke mine last night.

Thanks

I have 2 stock 7 spokes for sale, $60 with tires.

anything cheaper!!??

if you are that poor sell your car…

boost, why only two?

not mine, my friend had 6. sold a complete set of 4, so now we have 2 left.

I have a buddy who has some 200sx rims, I think about 6 and he’ll let it go for cheap. PM me for his number. Its in Calgary BTW.

I got a couple of the other kind of stocker you could have for like 40 bucks with tires but i’m in lethbridge

if you are that poor sell your car…[/quote]
how many you need just one i got one you can have its just sittin here i have like a bunch just let me know you can probably just have them or some beer will work too just PM me i live in the ghetto N.E…^^^ why you got to be an asshole man seriously

if you are that poor sell your car…[/quote]
how many you need just one i got one you can have its just sittin here i have like a bunch just let me know you can probably just have them or some beer will work too just PM me i live in the ghetto N.E…^^^ why you got to be an asshole man seriously[/quote]

seriously because 60 dollars for 2 rims is cheap ESPECIALLY WITH tires so eat my ass, how does that sound? :roll:

then why didnt you buy silvia fenders for you car but bought the CHEAPER camry fenders … cheap ass Kent :stuck_out_tongue:

OOOOOOOO point taken lol actually i didnt buy any fenders…lol just what came with the car :oops:

hahaha kidding dude … just picking at ya

i know haha