Lot......or not?

Better stay away from the GF then.

Lmao Benny how would you know about Ryans anal adventures?

Uhh…

ill be out this year… to hang out, ill be in hang out mode like i am every other year… until the pr scumbags come and start pulling guns again then ill just stay home and get fucking lit on bastard and hop wollop

Ill be at Mcd’s all year, untill we get the boot IF it happens. Then ill return to Mcd’s next week

It’s a shame that it causes so much retarded nonsene to be there, it’s so damn convenient. Drive down Central Ave, scope out who’s there, pull in if you feel like it, if not keep on cruising.

Fuck the lot.

Thats all I have to say.

I like to see everyone and hang out and catch up, and it doesn’t cost money to hard park and gossip. :lol

McD’s is usually a good spot, All I hung out with last year was Shift people there…Then occasionally later/early morning hours I’d hang out with the older crowd with the “drag wagons”

Which was good times cause we saw some good races

im down for where ever… like travis said, i dont understand why ppl dont want to drive their cars a little out of their way on a nice summer evening. dont get it…

Its not a driving or not driving your car thing. It where ALL the people interested in 1 scene meet up. It doesnt make much sense to go elsewhere, unless you coulndt give a shit about the scene. IMO, going to different spots is what will kill the scene/make it weaker, b/c youre not going to have a large showing of NICE cars in one area…just a few scattered about here and there, with everyone bitching and complaining that there “arent enough cars in the scene.”

We ALL drive our cars to get there…

If the majority of people on here were to ‘commit’ to a different place, there would be plenty of cars/people there to gawk at, and without the PR’s, etc. If I want to see drag wagons I’ll go to the track.

I also ways just park down more towards kohls and go hang out in Otooles. THe Mcdonalds parking lot is small and its a long walk for a beer.

I remember last year when I parked once in Mcdonalds lot the entire time i was freaked some child was going to back into me car or something. The little G thugs roll hard through that lot cause the streetz are so mean.

I feel safer burying my car amongst the normal drunkards that go to otooles than in the more “scene” populated areas

Tailgators in Clifton park would be cool. these is a bar, a decent sized lot. Not too far from anywhere

The junk ass cars will follow, trust me…they ALWAYS do. And the nice thing is seeing different shit pull up every week, b/c people “know” that that is the “spot”.

Once again, just voicing my opinion, not saying theres a right and wrong, but ill be at Mcds like previously stated

Or just go somewhere else and not worry about any of it. We changed locations several times in AZ.

The Mcds lot is WAY safer than the Kohls lot. Up top MOST of the people up there are VERY respectable, and dont horse ass around. You get the occasional idiot from teh lower lot coming up, but 99% of the time, its all good

Im sticking with McDonald’s too. Nobody shows up anywhere else regardless of what anybody says.

Plus, if people on here actually left the house on Fri/Sat nights (rather then posting), there would be plenty of cars to check out. Hell, a lot of us havent even met each other!

Yup, tried it one time, had a whopping 7 cars come out…and 6 of them SUCKED DICK