where is the lot ?

Me and my daughter spent a good portion of the night looking for other cars to look at last weekend. After 3hrs of driving around nothing! If its not top secret please let me know where.

there is no more lot.

the lot is done for by most man

lot sucks.

nobody even goes there anymore. sorry man. certain groups of ppl ruined the lot for everybody

spictacular

ok i’ll be the first to say it

cops cops cops cops cops cops cops cops cops cops

let me edit the title. where is a place me and my dauhter can go on a weekend night to show and spectate other modified motor vehicles. not scotia dd i live right by there its to small.

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i252/zymurgyphotos/honda_accord_gif.gif

I drove by the Lot last Friday night on the way back from High bridge. Sure enough, there was a group of bikes, a couple classic’s and a select few imports. The 5.0 was there harassing them to leave!!! The officer was out of his car, talking to a group of people. I guess they didn’t get the memo. lol

Adam is not a cop, just stupid pollock!

hahhaa

hmm is your daughter 18 ?

its 1 bad bug man. same dude, keeps hiding behind new user names. daughter is like 5 or something. reeeelax

The dude whose brother claims that his car did wheelies on the northway from a 60 roll racing a bike?

Yea dude stick to one name so we don’t have to rehate you every time you switch.

Lots dead bro

Lots of dead bros.

the show season will be staring soon i guess that will do.

my brother does not have a car he drives a jeep.

I’m not hiding (what would i be hiding from?). I switched names because im not a kid and the name doesnt fit me anymore.

my daughter is 7

The RX7 that was in his garage wasn’t his? This is Jeremy, right? He claimed that you were next to him on the bike and when he hit it the front wheels were at your shoulder when you looked over.