The Nisky lot thread.

Anybody here actually go to it?

Seems like the only lot this year which is close to what we were used to at Kohls.

Question is how long can they last with the Nisky cops after facing same issues we had at Kohls with trash, idiots racing/drifting in parking lot, loud music etc

99% of the Nisky Lotters are no knowledge idiots… don’t plan on going there much… but the Spirit will be checking a few of them off this year

If a group of us went I would go for the lulz and to see the Spirit in action.

im down to play!

Apparently those awesome 17yr olds with their supercars were drinking and smoking dope in the lot the last few nights. Awesome stuff.

Ive seen the ricer shitboxes there in the middle of the day when Ive gone shopping over there.

I dont feel like hanging out with a bunch of high school kids that think their 4 cylinder automatic Cobalt is fast because it has a wing on it.

THIS!!!

Would go with others just to make stupid comments :lol

x2. i’ll hand someone their ass in my truck if i can get some wider rear wheels/tires. right now it’s got a worn out set of studded snows on it

100 cars there last night. They get more people together than we ever have here sadly. O another note, one of the deckers hondas made 723/515 today.

…what?

kinda funny that half of them werent even born when the Spirit was new

im down when the trucks out we can go whoop some ass

Incorrect, you are just a youngin around here…

im sure he will hook up great on the street…

Who knows. Not my business. I know he has slicks and a good amount into the suspension for drag racing.

where the hell is said lot (you can PM because COPS COPS COPS), but i live in nisky and haven’t seen this lot. this is not to say im gonna go there unless you melon farmers go but i do like to see idiots being idiots as i roll by.

Vlad, there has been great turn outs since it started last weekend. We have had over 63 cars last weekend and there was 100 cars counted for and others came through after last night.

The crowd is mixed from 17 to 35, etc. Yeah there are some cars that may be considerd “rice” and are slow but honestly at this new location its not all about going fast. There has been alot of people who have become friends from this page. For the people who are on the page im sure you see people fight but lets face it who doesnt argue when it comes to cars from time to time? It is the new kohls and to be honest its more of a mellow crowd.

The main reason the nisky lot gets alot of people out is just because a certin person thinks a certin car is gay, slow, rice or whatever doesnt mean they dont show up. They still come out and get to know everyone and more info on there cars and go for cruises. I have talked with the nisky cops and there are perfectly fine with us staying at this location as long as no stupid shit happens which is when/if we will talk to them about it.

If your going to just come and make fun of everyone for coming to this place why bother? Not trying to sound like a dick but you sound like you want to make fun of something because its not something YOU would want to do.

my truck doesn’t hook up for shit with bouncy leaf springs, no weight over the rear end, and skinny rear tires is what im saying. i either need wider tires or suspension work. there’s no point in 4 linking it or backhalving it when it’s built for show > go

Don’t you drive a Ford Ranger? :rofl:rofl