The Nisky lot thread.

you have to be kidding special boy :skid:skid:skid

yep. im not seeing what’s so damn funny about it either.

I’m assuming 4cyl

Dude my honda fit could whip that trucks ass, I say this because I had one. Great commuter truck, but just about any car or moms minivan could rock that things world :rofl

its a V6. it’s not as slow as most people think.

Nah, it’s exactly as slow as we think… hahah

You really need to drive other vehicles… still pretty sure my fit would rape it :lol

come at me bro. aerodynamics of a brick and the motor from a probe.
(dont think i actually give a fuck about how fast it is. it was free and i need a truck)

You just called out the kids your own age at the lot saying you need bigger tires so you can Hook up…

:rofl:rofl

I really don’t want to get on the :skid bandwagon, but your making it so very fucking difficult not to :rofl:rofl

What’s done to it for mods? Pics?

literally nothing mechanical has been modified jim. the door handles have been shaved, the tailgate has been smoothed, and the gas filler has been relocated to the bed floor.

shady, i’m just saying it could probably kick some 4 cyl auto accords’ asses. it wont because the skinny studded snows on it break loose when i actually put my foot into it at all. with wider tires it wouldn’t constantly just squeal one wheel, since it’s non tracloc or whatever ford calls it.

No.

V6 ford ranger’s haul ass. He is right. I had one walk my camaro one night. It was stock and it went by me blowing the tire off.

:rofl:rofl:rofl

shaving the gas door is retarded and shaved door handles went out of style several years ago.

Where its this?

Mohawk Commons parking lot

Paul you’re just jealous your F150 doesnt spin the tire from ANY speed

Id rather get traction than sit there spinning tires.

Its got a limited slip, 4wd and all terrain tires so I dont have issues with spinning tires.

Big Red proved that could be done one night.

haha well I’m just sayin… sounds like specialkids ranger would give the ol f150 a run for her money