kohls parking lot

alright everyone here knows about “the lot” i’ve been there the past 2 weeks friday n saturday nights. Wtf is up with everyone? usually there’s some decent cars but there’s been some shitty ass lookin cars, besides a new nissan gtr:number1. But the cops have been coming up breaking everything up and just doesn’t seem to get as much attention as it use to. Is it still too early and cold for the nice cars to come out? OR is there a new lot?:ninja

Cops

lock 1

what ya see is what ya get man , we kinda just meat up wherever we can . there is usually a thread made of a when and where point . just look for it

last night the cops told a group of us that we’re not allowed in any parking lot in Colonie without written permission from the property owner. Not the store manager, the actual owner.

McDonald’s has been a shit fest the last few years anyway and I only go down there when a group of people Im already with go there.

27 posts and no permission so he cant see those threads

:Idiots

He’s been a member since 2009 FYI.

It sucks though because i just enjoyed goin out there to see some nice cars every week rather than wait a month or so for a car show. Met a few good people and there was always something new every week. Just some stupid people pulling guns n knives on other people is what ruined it imo.

How many posts do i need to have permission to read the “meet” threads?

Do you know anyone on here?

yeah so far i’ve seen 2 that i know personally

he meant on this forum lol

yeah thats what i meant, i know 2 people on this forum

vcforlife15 and
gatville

That just means he has been undercover for awhile.

YOU. SUCK!!!

COPS COPS COPS

lot sucks

Went to Kohls Friday during shopping hours, found some sweet shorts, and had an old lady give me a 15% off coupon. Things went better than expected. lol

location is delanson aka wayno and gatville territory

lot lot lot lot lot lot lot lot lot

THATS A LOT OF LOT