wtf is up with the colonie lot?

so i went there today just to do my usual browsing and talking to people and checking out nice cars and this time cops came in with loud speakers and stuff. i left and they were everywhere with people pulled over. got back home and even the troy cops were going nuts hauling ass everywhere and pulling people over on the onramps. Im really fucking pissed that a bunch of idiots ruined everything.:retardclap that is all… just felt like bitching. kbai

Yup the weekends are ghey as usual.

Im glad that they are finally keeping the rif raff out of my town.

the lot is dunzo bro

I pulled in there with my truck when I got out of work(midnight) to get an ice cream cone, And almost got hit by all the cars that were leaving all fast and ferious like.

All the Ricans heading back to Schenectady/Amsterdam.

lol

Theres new spots but you have to drive around town a bit because they change all the time, sometimes a few times a night.

its so gay, no one here can fucking be legit and stick to one spot, thats why i dont come out anymore to stand around and talk about fucking bullshit because im sick of u changing where you’re hanging out

even worse u all say , ur not gonna go to the same old lot anymore and the new lot was finalized and pm’ed everyone the new spot, and u dont stick to it, u go back to the old lot like a bad habbit

fuck it i hate dealing with crackhead like habbits, thats why i dont come out to this lot bs

:lol Every time this happens earlier in the night. Ya just gotta know when to go…

ya idk fuck it

im kinda just being a bitch right now cuz i cant believe i fucking lost all my contacts again

Plenty of bikes around so Im sure you could follow them to wherever people are.

We dont know where were gonna be because it changes every day/hour it seems. Friday I went to 3 different lots and 3 yesterday and two werent the same as Friday’s lots.

Meh, I had fun Friday night? Lot is dead btw.

i go to the cruise ins up in warrensbugh and lake george… if people get out of line the cops come and kick them out… they leave the rest of us alone…

it changes all the time because cops kick people out of different spots. Walmart lot off the extension is the one place in the colonie/guilderland area where they don’t really care if you hang out…

Don’t you people have anything better to do with your free time? Cruises excluded, because that is actually pretty fun.

well some of us like to hang out with our friends when some of us people who work until 10pm or later get out of work. and some of us think its a fine idea to sit around and bullshit with a bunch of friends and not have to spend any money.
you seem to hate on anything that you don’t like, news flash, not many people give a shit about your snobby ass comments that you leave to people on here. so until you have something nice to say to people shut the fuck up

news flash: the lot isn’t a high school hangout.

who said anything about it being a high school hang out? its a place where people can go chill with friends, see and talk about nice cars etc.

I noticed they didnt bother anybody this weekend. I was there for a while on Friday and drove by yesterday.

There are alot more cops on the extension lately though.