wtf is up with the colonie lot?

yea that’s because they’re doing that construction on the extension. albany and guilderland have been up that way a lot

and actually i think i saw your truck there friday night…didn’t say anything though haha

even before the construction. I dont remember ever seeing as many Albany cops around, even when they had the station there.

Honestly I didnt know which girl you were until you left in your car. I was mainly talking to Owens and the guy with the white Ram.

haha yea matt owens is special and the kid with the white ram’s name is AJ. we all hang out all the time. were you there when owens set off the friggin fire crackers and shit??? almost hit my boyfriend with one that flew inches by his leg :lol

was there to go to o’tooles around 12:30 last night and NOBODY was there. then around like 2ish there were a few muscles at McD’s but that was pretty much it

And that is why the non-ricers/normal people that go to the lot, can’t without getting hassled.

You dont have to tell me he’s special. Ive known him since we were kids when we used to bowl together.

I was there when he lit one in the can and kept saying he wanted to light some in people’s asses.

Yup, its not a party/high school hang out. It used to be a respectable place to go to hang out with enthusiasts who gave a shit about the scene and liked to have some safe/controlled fun later on in the night.

Last night was prolly the best night all year from 12:00-4!

we kept moving around last night

Owens isnt a ricer although he’s got an Accord (its stock) and he’s not quite normal.

colonie p.d. was in and outta there all night booting people

Agreed. Beautiful night and some good ‘events’. No drama of any kind either.

I swear half the kids at McDonald’s arent even old enough to drive and they dont like cars but they go because their friends do. I remember you guys going when you were younger but you never acted like most of them do at that age.

the kids special all on his own, none of us had anything to do with it

agreed :rofl

He’s really a decent guy though. He acts like a tool alot of the time but thats just the way he is. He’s pretty much harmless although he does attract unnecessary attention like the firecrackers and yelling at people.

:wow

:number1

:clap

+rep

lmfao yes, and thats only because he doesnt take his medicine like hes sposta hahahahaha :rofl he’s known my buddy scott since they were kids too, do you know scott, with the red GSXR 1000?

Matt’s alot different on meds and he’s worse drunk but he said he doesnt drink anymore.

Im not sure if I know Scott or not because I dont really know alot of the guys with bikes. Maybe I know him from somewhere else though.

he hangs out with us in scotia all the time too. realllllllly tall kid he’s like 6’6 got tattoos up his arms. he used to hang out with owens a lot when they were younger, and recently owens came around again haha

Thank you, I know I have support behind my “high school hangout” comment. These people hanging out at Circuit City are just clowns that have cars and don’t think they’re doing anything wrong.
You notice a HUGE difference in the environment of where we hang out aside from this other crowd at CC/Wal-Mart.

The term “ricer” doesn’t necessarily go by what kind of car you drive. Me, Delucia, Stallmer, etc. etc. all drive Honda’s and I personally have been told by a few of the older muscle car guys that my car(Civic) was clean and cool.

Ricer is a state of mind, nothing to do with what car ya drive. Ive seen alot of import guys acting alot more sophisticated than some of the domestic guys at times. Rice has infected everyone across the US