wtf is up with the colonie lot?

And I got shit sometimes for driving an import when I had my Elantra. Alot of the older guys talk shit about imports/ricers and how they fuck everything up regardless of if theyre nice cars like yours, stock daily drivers like mine was or bondo bucket shitboxes. Just what Ive heard from the older crowd.

Not everybody at Walmart is a clown. I went there Friday night and theres a bunch of decent people there. A bit more of a hangout crowd than a racing crowd but thats ok. Ive never raced anybody with my car so I really just go to hang out anyway. That might change when my car is done because theres a few cars Id like to race.

yeah, theres alot of trucks and Mustangs and Camaro’s that do dumb shit too.

can i ask who’s to say we don’t give a shit about the scene? i know that when i go and chill with people its not about who does what, we mainly talk about cars, i don’t get why there’s this “we” and “them” shit going on here??
i am a chick who goes and chills with people and talks about cars. go figure, you say that “this isn’t a high school hangout” well let me tell you boys, you sure as hell act like this is high school with your “cool/we” crowd and your “ricers/them” crowd. bunch of fucking hypocrites.

Dont feel attacked here. All “we” are saying is that some of the people that go up there, and BLAST their stereos, do burnouts, and other stupid shit like drinking in the parking lot, and throwing trash around DO NOT completely care about the scene that has existed there for decades. If you have respect for the spot, you come in and out quitely, and normally not drawing attention to the spot. Weve hung out there for a long time, and just recently have been getting alot of attention for the LEO’s. 4-5yrs back we never had a problem with LEO’s, and they would cruise in everu once in awhile to shoot the shit and check out the cars. Now, with all the idiots, you cant go up there for 30 min without getting booted.

:eek2:eek2:eek2:excited:excited:excited

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

:bowdown:bowdown

Do you have anything to say, or just smiley’s? :lmao

you guys make it seem like everyone is the problem though. that is clearly not the case. i like up to mcdonalds and seeing vipers and shit once in a while, the vetts are nice too. since colonie pd likes to boot people out every 30 mins people found another place to go and bullshit, talk about cars etc. every place has their trouble makers, but lets be careful then to put it simply on one group of people because i know i sure as hell don;t roast my tires (:lol) drink in the lot or play redic loud music and most of my friends don’t either…

Right, so you are obviously not part of the problem. You seem cool and level headed, although I dont personally know ya.

We just come on here and bitch about the idiots that ruin it for us. We need to vent Dr Phil style :lol.

i saw you at the run the other night, i decided not to go up to Clifton Park though… saw the stang though sounded mad nice

im eating, n im speechless

Thanks:thumbup. Had some trans issues with it going up the Northway though, so I didnt make it either lol. So much for the “new” trans…

damn that was you they were talking about? wtf happened dude? was it a rebuild?

that pretty much sums iit up

Yeah, I spanked the trans a few weeks back, pulled it and sent it out to a guy that I have rebuild em. I threw it in Friday, and cruised up to the PC and it started acting up a little. On the way up the N-way it started getting hot and smoking like crazy. Something is definately off in the rebuild… Sucks, but what can ya do.

take it back and be like bitch do my shit right this time…or get your money back and take it somewhere else…i’d be pisssed…

Yeah Im gonna bring it back to him. Im sure he’ll make good on it, Ive done alot of buiseness with him in the past, and hes not a bad guy, so. Just sucks cuz I have to damn near pull the motor to get the headers out, then gotta drop the trans. Im getting wayy too good at trans swaps Lol.

yea its a lot of time spent that you didnt need to spend though. and now your cars off the road until its fixed…which also sucks

that sucks good luck getting the kinks worked out.

so what your saying is when i finally kill my stock hunk of shit tranny i can let you put the new one in? lol

:rofl and how are you on imports so when mine goes i can give you a call??? :lol