wtf is up with the colonie lot?

Thanks dude, hopefully all goes well:thumbup

Your trans is EASY!! Can have it out in 45 mins or so!

Calm down. Go run over another curb.

act like you’ve never done it in your life mr perfect? oooohhhh i forgot, you think your shit doesn’t stink… :bowdown

I just ran over a bunch of curbs this evening. It was fun. :excited

doesn’t change the fact that you act like an asshole to half these people up on here

:rofl

I know a majority of the people on this forum personally, that’s why we rip on each other constantly. I know you’re new but trust me once you stick around for a while you’ll understand. :lol

PS I will admit my shit REEKS. I dropped a constipated log this afternoon and the smell was horrid. So trust me, it’s not like that at ALL!! :rofl

funny because i got a few rep points from some people for chewing you a new ass…but that’s only because you know most of these people…im sure.

http://pixiestixkidspix.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/cookie-bite-web.jpg

Sorry, i’d give you a whole cookie but I am hungry as fuck so I took a bite. Hope you don’t mind. :tongue

my point proven. you are negative about almost anything people say, and very judgemental about people you don’t know. like me

I’ll take “You Just Contradicted Yourself” for 400, Alex.

This is entertaining

ALMOST as entertaining as shooting fireworks at Mr. 333whp and his GF. :number1

how??? you are negative, look at some of your posts on here to what people say. lets take myself for example. i was talking about how other people and i hang out down at walmart, and you love to jump to conclusions and say stupid shit about how people have nothing better to do, ok well in your eyes you think that its boring or whatever, the way we see it, is that we hang out with our friends and talk about cars and whatever else. why because we don’t wanna go out and get hammered every night means we don’t have anything better to do? think about it, and how AREN’T you being judgemental? have you hung out with any of us to actually know who we are and what we do? no, so until then, you can keep your snide comments away from me :slight_smile: thanks

Whoa why was I not called?

And you will continue to get neg bombed until you shut your worthless internet blabberhole.

+1
slim the blabbering

It was at your bonfire. :rofl

least im not known up here as a royal asshole with a dick up his ass

He’s not known for that, but thanks.

really I dont see why youre giving her such a hard time. Alot of people on here go to the lot to hang out and bullshit, even alot of your friends.