wtf is up with the colonie lot?

<---- this coming from a kid who drives a honda…ricer, we’re all ricers if we drive japanese cars…

She’s attempting to give me a hard time and she’s getting ripped on for it. :rofl

The lot was fine, I used to go there. I’m just saying the way it is now, especially early in the night, is a waste of time. And i’m sure 99% of this forum can agree on such a statement.

You’re too soft Paul, you give everyone the benefit of the doubt.
She’s a stunter. I’ve personally seen her rip out of the lot in her hotrod automatic kitted out celica.

Holy thread derailment!

:wierd :rofl Wtf

ohhh please, like you people reallllyyyyyyyyyyy have a thing on me.

that’s because you have a few assholes who think they’re amazing and get a little irritated when a chick blows up their spot

No, sorry. Ricer is not because of what kind of car you drive, retard. Your car though, to be honest, is rice…The graphics, bodykit, chromiez, altezzas, the fact that it’s an automatic 4cyl and was even modded. Your antics that I’ve seen leaving the lot a couple times when you floor it and get the auto to downshift so everyone can see your POWARRR.
Bitch please.

:facepalm

What you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

But you did seem to start it by giving her a hard time.
It really isnt worth going out until atleast 9:30-10 these days. I used to go out earlier but it seems like people come out later now.

Really I just try to get along with people and not be a dick to them unless theyre that way to me first.

Lmao Billy Madison ftw

Shit I guess Im a ricer too.
One of my old trucks had altezzas, chrome wheels and graphics (lettering actually).

I used to drive it like an asshole and spun the tires alot.
Of course I was young and stupid back when I was 18-19. I never did that at the lot and I actually didnt go to the lot back then though.

:thumbup

Love that movie. Might watch it tonight actually if I don’t fall asleep from my wisdom teeth DRUGZ. :ohnoes

:lol Paul will you fuckin relax, you always relate shit to yourself/you life. You’re not a ricer, you drive a new stock pick-up truck and a Fox body Mustang.
Maybe when you were young you displayed ricer antics.

honestly PJB i think they suck eachothers dicks thats why they’re in on it together :lol honestly i couldn’t give a shit if you don’t like my car, #1 i don’t know you #2 you’re not the one driving it so i wouldn’t worry about it. you bitch ass boys are pissy because i called you out on being assholes, suck it up and act like men.

That’s in the past, PAUL. Concentrate on the present/future and pop RADOman’s tires for throwing shit in your truckbed.

I heard hes been talking shit Paul

Well Im just saying what I did when I was the age alot of you on here are.

And I wouldnt say I drive a Mustang. Own one yes, drive one no. :wink:

Oh shit it’s thundering out, brb I gotta go tie down my bodykit so it doesn’t blow off my car.

Im not going to get down on his immature level in that matter. Id like to see him man up and admit it though.

From what Ive heard from several people its him. Hopefully now that he knows people know he’ll have enough of a brain to stop the shit.