where is the lot ?

Yay racing with kids in the car

He sold it I think. I never even seen it run. I dont see him much we didnt grow up together. my bike has not been on the road for 3 years thats befor he bought the car lol so someones story is wrong.

no one races with kids in cars. street racing is not worth the trouble.

I saw the car a couple months ago in his garage when I was there trading him R/C plane stuff… no offense but he seemed like a major story teller. He also said that car made over 800whp on a 35R and that it was the biggest turbo you can put on a V6 or V8. I laughed a lot at his expense.

Glad to see you don’t race with the kid in the car (not that I thought you did).

he is my brother so i cant say to much but your right on track with your assumption.

well i didnt know until i asked

worth a shot !

hey im new here. wheres the hangout? i been to the lot before a couple times but its not open now? i seen some cars at a car wash on western and at dunkin donuts on western by 155. is that you guys? lookin to roll tonight.

did you read any of this thread?!?! The lot is long dead thanks to a select few.

Kenneth’s Tastebud @ 1-2am, good times

9th hole at 9pm. Wear something nice! lol

http://www.lotofsaratoga.com/

For those who are still looking for it. Enjoy! :rofl

thats too bad well ill be cruisin western looking for whatever in my wrangler

Not to all. Stay away from Western… Cops Cops Cops will be present. lmao

nah man when I was at dunkin donuts they came and told us to move over to the next lot and we could stay. big diesel trucks and this guy with a built audi were haning and a bunch of other cars too.

Since you don’t seem to be getting the point. I will be nice (not normal for this site).

Before you go asking questions about “the lot” make a damn introduction thread that tells us a little about yourself. Or else you will get flamed… although you may already be too late.
Just an FYI.

we talkin about my 83 gt yellow 5.0 or the fuzz

i should put quotation marks around the “my 83 gt” if it rings a bell then you know who im talkin about

No that car sucks.

burn rubber not your soul baby

oh i know i laugh every time i pass him