Lot......or not?

Big boys on radials do rolls. Leave digs for the track. Draw far too much attention on the street.

But I do remember friends stopping on I-10 to do digs, hahahah

Ha ha yea its doable but some people still actually drag race

theres a back rd not far from there ,and the wagers pond ,long straightaway

I am not real familiar with the cp surroundings

Meh, I’m into how much power the car makes…a 60 punchout proves just as much as a 20 punch etc (traction not considered)

This is true

Last year there were a few dig races on route 7 (the highway part) heading from Troy.

Id rather go to the park and ride and meet people that i know from on here rather than going to a lot with 100 people and having no idea whos who. It should be warm within the next few weeks so id be down for a cruise to whatever lot in my ricer stang :lol

Dont be a pussy and takl to people then and you wont look like the creepy kid jerking off in his SS.

As for everything else. I’ll continue to go the the lot, i’ve been going there for 5 years, ill stay going there untill a bomb drops on it and makes it inhabitable.

I guess its a sentimental attatchment, that place helped a lot of people get more interested in the scene.

I do talk to people. People I know. I’m not going to walk up to random people and start talking with them. If I am ever there it’s to chill with the people I know and to check out cars.

I don’t go to the lot to try and meet people :rofl And for those of you who I talk to on the forum but not in real life, well, theres a good reason for that. To be honest I don’t really want to meet you. :lol And I hope you can say the same about me.

Too blunt? Nah.

Fuck you…Next time I see you I will push you down the stairs

Drive over lawn > push down stairs

haha!

I guess the whole driving to an open parking lot and standing around with people I have never met before never really clicked in my mind :lol

Good call…lawn job it is. Once a month at least when you least expecting it

Im just gonna park on my lawn then nobody can physically drive on it

Umm i dont know about u chris but a lot of people meet other ppl randomly and become friends thats how i met most of the people on here

have u forgot the one night when dan quin,shane quin and i went to talk to a guy doing burnouts in a mustang and the guy pulled a gun on us. yea sure the cops found it to be a bebe gun but we didnt know at the time.

:bowdown

its also a great way to hear about cool things going on locally and learn stuff