Lot this Fri/Sat MARCH 27/28TH

i wont leave the lot ,till we have to .its a center point a known point and exc running area

I contribute a lot to trying to get people together to do shit around here. I’ll continue to post my opinions weather you like it or not.

Carry on.

no your the flat black camaro right . no it was the car down by my race car and had a wierd hood scoop it sounded really bad like it was runing on 1 cylinder.

Well I didnt say it to be a dick about it.

Its just like one of us telling you that you need to hang out somewhere else instead of where you hang out after youve been hanging out there for years.

He has the burgundy '94 Camaro.

I’m sorry if I came off like a dick at any point in this thread, or to you (I like you). Weather I’m present or not, I like to hear that people are having a good time and I was just trying to help promote an environment for good, drama free fun.

To be honest, ill be glad that some people go to the P&R. It will get rid of some of the people who cant seem to park right and badger the PR’s, which in case causes drama.

i think it said iroc on it .

Really its not always as bad as it sounds. Sure theres a few idiots doing stupid shit and sometimes we get kicked out but other times theres no drama and its a good time. Often youre just hearing about the bad shit.

Who might that be? :wink:

Not John’s car. He has an '88 but doesnt drive it and has the '94 now.

good point. If anyone this year starts shit with the pr’s and im around if they dont jump u i will lol jk we dont need that shit . keep it in the kohl’s lot

I had fun the time I came down last year, and I would have came more, but for the most part I was new to the board and didn’t know who was going to be there, so I didn’t want to waste a trip. I knew at least Ray was gonna be there the time I can down, so thats why I came down that time.

I didn’t badger one pr last night so don’t look at me. I only parked the cutty against the curb for like 10 min. No need to get so tense Adam LOL

During the summer months, ill be there damn near every fri/sat weather permitting

Im not tense at all:thumbup

your thinkin of plaf713

i dont think anyone was talking about u i never hear you say much.

Well he does park like an idiot lol. Hence the olds on the curb…:retardclap

good.Only the prs get badgered is when me and Paul are moppin up the strip

• 1 ill be there