3/11 Sat.

Hi everyone. Saturday is supposed to be 55 degrees…Looking to maybe get a cruise going around 1:00PM that day. So far the weather is looking good. Should get some rain thursday and friday so it should be nice and clean. Anyone game?

58 on sunday :slight_smile: it’s gonna be a nice weekend. perfect for a cruise.

i’m 100% down for any and all cruises from wednesday on out…because that’s when it’s sposed to start raining away the salt, and staying above 40 degrees…

but i think i’m gonna lay low with the actual racing until i get my car all figured out and dialed in though…

Yeah Mark I am down… for you to come and get me in your car fawker. :smiley: My car will still be down for a while. Let’s do it up. Call me too I need to know whats going on with the hotel room plans for toronto for sat night. Steve is going now too.

Anyways back on topic, yeah cruzin = :tup: I am game.

If you wanna cruise with me, thats cool. How many rooms did you want?

Yeah, I will roll with you. I’ll give you a buzz tomorrow so we can figure out where to meet up, and to figure out all this hotel shit for Sat night. :slight_smile:

Can I ride with someone? My 4.6l F-150 is just to slow and gay for the cruises. I will meet at someones house or whatever. I’m game though.

i’d offer to let ya ride shotty since i still owe you huge for helpin me push it outta the mud…but looks like my only spare seat will be taken again by the gf

Thats cool thanks anyways…Glad to see we got it out that night then now. What a mess that’d be.

count me in for 50/50 chance

if the weather looks liek it’ll hold with no snow for the rest of the summer i’ll ahve it out … rain dosen’t scare me so much as salt does

I’ll be there in my Ghey Red Wagon. :tup:

I should be there for the first time. I can bring along anyone from UB too if anyone needs a ride.

if i have my car back…then i should probably be down

i have a feeling the car wont be done, but if it is, im in

hmmm…i’ll have to see

damnit! make is sunday lol. work ownes my ass on saturday

Sunday maybe a go also if I am sober enough after Sat night in Toronto.

HAH, its been too long since weve been out bro. :biglaugh:

Yeah, tell me about it…it will be fun:bump:

where are people meeting? and is this just a hang out meet…or will is follow with some fun cruisin too?