3/25/07 crusie?

for those of us that have to work Saturday, would anyone be up for a meet/cruise on Sunday? i just checked the weather and its looking like its gonna be mostly sunny with a high of 46. say, Mighty at 1-2 and figure somewhere to go from there?

How the hell did you end up with that title? ROFL
And If I get done with work early I might join in. But I can’t be :snky: like last time.

they call for rain on sat… so if it does rain ill be durr.

wtf am i talking about ill prob go to both :tup:

ive had it for some time now. i honestly have NO clue where it came from, or what i did to deserve it. i choose to just ignore it.

Me and chris will be back in town. I doubt he’ll be driving yet but I’m game.

what do you mean you doubt he’ll be driving YET?

i might very well be down. depends how the focus is doing when i pick it up tomarrow and if i can get some tune stuff situated and a leak fixed

Im going to drive to your fucking house and abduct you.

I think he hurt himself somehow, broken foot or something of that nature.

hahaahahahahah
ahahahahah
o man zong. good one.

yea i get my license back on friday(of next week) so im gonna try and keep it that way.

anyone wanna bum me a ride on this cruise?

I can pick you up and drive you to mighty, but after that you gotta find a ride. I call dibs on the gto :stuck_out_tongue:

i already got shotty offered to me and i accepted :headbang:

Fucker lol. I’ll find someone thats nice enough. I’m bringing the camera for this one.

bahhhhhhhhhhhh. ne1 driving want to be nice?:D?

Justin hook me up with a ride in the audi.

oh how incorrect you are…i offered it you you for the Backroads cruise on the 31st. Dave gets the passneger seat on sunday.

I might be in for this :slight_smile:

I’ll probably be working, but if I’m not I’ll be up in the 4-door hatch.

Still broken.

btw i got that pic on my phone, i’ll dl to my computer later tonight