Lot this Fri/Sat MARCH 27/28TH

did you walk 7 miles to school uphillboth ways too?

that black srt was soundin sick wit it . oh also underboosted shit waz ill . i left mad early tho cars bore me

Haha, we need a FU smiley here!

You’re getting riled up over nothing, and telling me to brighten up when I didn’t do anything. I don’t park like a jackass, nor do I act like a jackass when I’m there.

:wtf

:rofl NIIICEE

I don’t want you guys to lose the lot, but I’m very surprised it’s lasted this long, considering the fact that most people aren’t paying customers. We used to sit at a restaurant in AZ, but it was tradition to eat there beforehand. Can’t really complain if people are taking up parking spots that paying customers could be parked in.

:lol nuttin but love ma nicca :wink: i need my cam is now and yours runnin

Right, and im not attacking you by any means, im attacking the stupid actions, and the fact that you seem to condone/stick up for them. And by “young guys” i obviously dont mean everyone

we eat a lot there ,i always have a mcshit brewin when i get home:lol

Id say a good 8/10 people get something during the course of the night. Otherwise they get about 3-10 (non car)customers an hour once it gets late. Ive been going there for…shit, about 9yrs now

Good on you…I’m sure a lot of people (shift/non shift dosent matter) don’t.

they do though

Well, I’m happy that people are smart enough to patronize the restaurant.

I’ll usually grab some fries and a drink or a burger or something while I’m there…Quite a few people do

One time in AZ, this fool brought food from ANOTHER (chain) restaurant inside the restaurant we were parked at. Tool.

its gettin the employees to serve the food thats the problem ,welare collectin types in there complainin bout how the white man got em down

cars are lame

Yeah, its a BIG reason why people go there, lit parking lot, food, shitters, and a place to run near by. Also can go down below and get a beer or two if ya want lol

dude shut the fuck up its tools like you that aggravate me ,if ya dont like the shit get out