*LOT TONIGHT*

I LOLed out loud in front of him when he said that.

yup

tell him he is a herb …my 4.6 would take him and it sounds better

so ya hang out wit the girl that has that 6 speed green camaro right? plate is 6odzilla or some shit

guys lets remember that its a truck, now i’m not really a truck fan but…oh well… yes he’s an ass and yes he thinks he’s the shit but if you actually TALKED to him then maybe you might like him…he’s like that until you get to know him, i’ve known him for like 8 or 9 years

FUCKKKKKKKKKKK noooooooooo, in fact i can’t stand that bitch… we think that she was the one doing little shit to fuck with my car while i was at work…life’s been good without her at the lot

im sorry

my 4.6 is in a truck to …

:frowning: ok well let’s call a truce then I won’t knock trucks anddddd you don’t knock my friends :slight_smile:

I cant understand why anybody would want a gas small block in an 8000+ pound truck. Gotta be a gutless turd.

Now that you mention it I havent seen her in the hefty bag skirt in a while now.

no…ill still knock him as he is a ass just another reason why the lot is the way it is.loose cannons like that ,then ya got the retard in the f-250 diesel actin like a retard also .come on man it isnt a hangout for the fuckin tools in life people actually did like goin there till that shit started

hes starting his own construction company and that’s one of the trucks he’s going to be using, he’s getting another one that’s diesel though… i’m telling you though, talk to him, he’s a good guy, when he want’s to be haha

and as for jenn, yea no one i talk to can stand her, she has a little vengince out for me because she became buddy buddy with my ex…who btw drives the blue v6 mustang that he’s tryna put off for a GT…

I have a dually also. His is just gay. That’s all.

That beat ass F250 hickmobile cant even do a burnout.
There was a white Chevy reppin the Confederacy with him on Friday night.

Clowns. :Idiots

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl,wait are you a chick or a dude?

please the lot is the way it is is because of alllllllllllll the little honda civic hatches we got up in there…

Really I dont go out of my way to talk to people that act like tools. He does sometimes at the lot.

chick…ass…hhah

not blamin it all on those retards as im sure he feeds off the minorities …but it dont help