*Meetup/Cruise tonight*

Well its fucking gorgeous out, anyone in for a meetup then cruise? I was thinking meet at the old MCD’s lot kinda early(pre-retards), and then head out to the spot off of exit 9. There wont be any fucking around up there as the cops are pretty strict, but most of us that would be going I think would respect their spot anyways. Could hang up there for awhile, do some rolls on the way back, then check out the “rompe” crew later on in the night back at the lot or something. Lemme know who wants in!

Seems we have alot of interest :lol

No one wants to participate it your dumpy get together!

as log as the rest of the install goes good ill be out

I may be down for this. I have a prior engagement that hopefully wont get in the way. Expect a call Adam.

joe , u and me tonight

im in. wifey confirmed. gonna hit curver on the way to the lot first… what time you thinkin homeBOY.

im headin out about 8 yo exit 9 .see how that goes then lot about 10 or so

i has no automowhip.

You know Im down. You like the way she sounds, don’t ya?

ya looked good rockin the mullet ride last night lololol

no . sounds like it is runnin under water lololololo . i really didnt hear it cause ya were pussy footin it

oh yeah das mullet machine and some 1988 metallica. i was in heaven.

at least ya kept the shifter in your pants drivin it lololololol . now lets get adams car out and see what is up

Factory Cats FTL. Its plenty loud enough for me tho… I think it was loud enough for the Stang GT that ended up a few cars behind me on my way home last night

i heard about it .i wonder who,s is louder though > YOurs or mine

I may meet everyone at exit 9. I’m waiting on a package from Summit right now (out for delivery), gotta bend up a solid line, get a haircut, and go out and burn off some 6 month old fuel in my car. Adam, I’ll call you if/when I’m headed south.

Yours… silly.

If I cant meet up for this cruise I will definitely be at the lot at 10ish

got plans, cant attend. ill let u know if i can though

gotta work, wish i could tho