CRUISE TONIGHT!! 8/31

Hey guys i know this is incredibly short notice, this thread is for anyone with nothing to do tonight. Its supposed to be a gorgeous night tonight and most of the week. Im looking to organize a cruise around 9 o clock-ish. My plans are to meet at Home Depot/Applebees plaza on rte 7 in schenectady/nisky area. Its right off of 890 exit 7 for those who arent farmiliar. Bring your daily drivers if you like, it doesnt matter its just something to do. I know most people have school/work in the A.M. so i am thinking of cruising up 7 to the northway then taking that to wolf road and down to the lot from there. IF theres any interest at all please let me know…i will be at home depot around 845 or so. If anyone thinks we should do this again another night this week let me know as well i am down. My number is 518-275-7055.

pauly…

Who is going?

i would but im heading to saugerties right now.

I’d be down for this.

I would be to if people go there is nothing else to do and i waxed the car today.

Well it’s only like 10 minutes down the road for me so, i’ll be there

i just talked to delucia him and meyers are going and adam is taking the 56 p/u

wish I knew earlier…already have plans for tonight.

well im done prolly my brother to what time are you meeting?

people should show up…im heading to the gym now then going to home depot hopefully i dont end up alone there haha…

well do it again sometime later this week, it looks like its supposed to be nice and cool each night this week if the weather dude is actually right for once…we might as well get as much in as possible summers coming to a fasssst end.

im planning on getting there around 845ish and rolling out maybe 9 or 915 something like that, we can do w.e route ppl want, not alot of highway though if possible…

yea i’ll be down. i’ll meet at 900 at the home depot.

I’ll be there.

i will be there to.

ill try to make it

lol was already there, haha!! THought it said 7, not 9. I’ll be back though

wow paul ur a degenerate

:rofl :rofl :rofl

ill stab u in the neck