*LOT TONIGHT*

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

Where the fuck have you been? Call a *****. What is this bull shit with no N1gga talk.

ill prolly be stopping by the lot tonight

the minivan handles like a dream. much better than any f150 around here thats for sure.

something to brag about right there.

My truck handles better than any school bus around here.

GOOD night tonight, early in the night at least.

Tony, man, the ZR1 is fucking sick!!!

Too bad the State po-9 had to ruin the party early.

… ha

That ZR1 is one sweet ride. Saw a few of you guys drive past when a few of my buddys were pulled over.

Yeah we saw them pulled over, eventually we all met back up right down the road from where they were pulled over…I forgot to save your number the other night or else I was going to call you and let you guys know.

Was a fun night after we left the lot

:rofl oh yeah, fuckin riot!

good times

What happaned with the State Police?

Cops were just everywhere last night, i picked up 5 ka bands at once

They were out in full force at the lot. I came back and went to the Kohl’s lot and that time there was only two cops kicking everybody out. The cop in the unmarked car was nice about it but said we had to leave.
He said it was the young kids in the junk cars causing the trouble and how the lot looked like a rock concert took place with all the garbage there.

2 cars got pulled over. Black Cobalt and White integra were about to go from 40 roll…all of a sudden we see a state trooper ( must have got on from there station on the highway because there was no cops by the u turn) so they didnt go for it, and got back in line. Then we see another state trooper roll up behind us and we got inline to get off exit 11. As soon as we did they pulled us over. They ended up just giiving the black cobalt and the white integra tickets for going TOO SLOW!:lol

That Zr1 is sick though :thumbup

^^^^^^ they were being waaayyyy to sketchy driving 50 mph… I was in a bright red car andzipped right by him going 70mph and all was well. Not surprised they got tickets… LOL

I know:rofl I was leading the pack doing 70ish and was looking back like why are they going so slow:lol. I think I saw you. You tried getting off exit 11, but kept going? Maybe someone else, not sure. They got a 30 in a 65, but I dont think they were going THAT slow lol

'Twas I

calm down