Mad leet Drifto #1 for this winter anyone?

nice justin, looks fun!
you should find a nice double or triple and practice linking drifts

If theres snow on friday or saturday, ill be in town working for josh, be fun to come out and slide my beast.

Nice drift looks like the car runs good too

The cops called me a couple hrs later. Somebody saw us, and got my plate number since I was sitting still long enough for them to get it. They said I was drifting. I told the officer, my Neon is FWD, I can’t drift it like that. It was the other car that was reported. :picard: Cops

ive been doing some nice. awd drifts in the tbss. will be a little better with a little whine? :wink:

body roll ftw i guess…

well i haz wrangler so will drift in snow, just gotta know the 5 dubyas, the who, what, when, where, and …why…?

i was hopin for some drifting tonight but weather cant make up its mind

Agreed :tdown: to the no snowness.

None? Its snowing like a bitch outside.

ugh i just got back.

Got my first drifting for this winter. =) i remember why i like winter in awd car.
Cold sucks, Snow rules.

I really gotta get my rear caliper replaced. The e-brake doesn’t work on the left. I can still drift though but it sucks only being able to lock up one wheel. I’m new here, obviously you can tell that by looking at my post count. :eyebrow:
Everyone I know is a pussy in the snow and I need to find some people to drift with, get some good footage. All that jaz.

anyone up for some late night action? I’ve been out in the TBSS for like 2 hours now…i officially heart AWD now

joe. hit me up anytime.
we can have some tbss fun.
ill pm you my # if your ever bored and wanna go out.

I was out most of the night, good times to be had.

Careful with those TrailBlazers, hit a dry patch and they are very easy to tip over, I did that with my parents TB. Of course the SS has more power than my parents old LTZ, so I imagine they would be fine, just a heads up haha.

yeah we just got stuck hard at niawanda park, it took like 15 min to get out.

anyone wanna go out?

DAMNIT I WANNA GET SLIDEWAYZ ANYONE TONIGHT?

yes, call me 239-1928