OH DIP *pic*

Shitty weather, pleased with the times.

I need to snag a pulley and tune soon

edit: last two passes was against a cammed red c5 vette and what I assume was nitrous based on difference in trap

i <3 europe

Saw you driving in Williamsville today, car looked MEAN. Solid times too :tup:

i fucking love your car.

Nice times :tup:

Those are great times. Got to love the consistincy of an auto trans. What tires are you on?

any mods / drag radials or 100% stock?

Very nice :bigtup:

It was on my 16" BFG drag radials. I still have traction issues, so I leave off idle and that proved to be the best 60’s yesterday. My best yet has been a 1.77 I think.

And I cant say its 100% stock anymore, I finally put in the upgraded intercooler pump I had to help keep things cool. The cooler you keep these cars, the more efficient the blower.

good times :)… i cant believe you went all UNSNEAKY…

cant wait to see the other cars that you’ve run/wanted to run make it to NYI.

That is really quick man good job. Few more mods and you will really be hurting feelings in a nice comfy dope looking luxo sedan. :tup:

PS- I will smoke you whenever you are in the mood. :slight_smile:

Wow, that is so damn fast for stock.

The fastest Ive seen for stock, or so he says, is ~11.7@121.

Im just pleased about consistent 11 second passes.

Good job man… knew that thing would haul when you got it to the track…

Nice!

intercooler pump? like water/meth spray?

I believe it just pushes more coolant through the IC so it doesn’t get heat soaked so easily.

fuck yea dude! I love this car. saw you driving a couple weeks ago on the thruway. (i have the black miata)

Bingo. I believe its originally a pump used for boating, but it flows 50% more than the stock unit. And back to back pulls causes the stock one to shut off the blower (electromagnetic clutch on the pulley) so this just keeps things cooler.

4th race against jack, I had no blower - it wasnt pretty

heat is the Achilles heel of these cars

by “stock”, do you mean you just had a reflash or ? Good times, nice car!