Finally got something to put in the garage

I had missed my E55 since I sold it and told myself I would get an AMG again when I had somewhere to put a car. Bought a house last summer in Hamburg so I decided it was time to put something in the garage.

Found this guy outside of Atlanta and had it shipped up.

http://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/n494/Jimshorts868/sl65%201_zpslpt9yu15.jpg

2005 SL65 AMG V12 Biturbo, still bone stock for now besides the wheels. I’ve got a couple things in mind for it.

Plan on bringing this to Cars & Coffee on Sunday, the old man is going to have the SL500 with him as well.

Congrats, love it! Looking forward to seeing it in person this Sunday.

This is so much cooler than the new NYSpeed Civic, aka 911.

But I’m fully aware I’m old.

Nice pickup!

Finally! Now let’s get some pulls on zhighway.

Nice. Looking forward to seeing it.

Nice. I need to get an AMG some day… and an M car too.

:tup:

Sweet man :tup:

I have to say I love these cars for the reason that they don’t look like crap with the top up, probably the best folding hard top made on any car.

Man I had to go look up the specs on these again, over 700tq stock is awesome :tup: and a base price in 2005 of $186,000 is insane.

Congratulations. I have some pretty strong tunes for these. Upgrade the intercooler pump first though, even on a bone stock car the stock intercooler pump should be swapped. You are going to love this thing.

I want one of these, sweet ride.

I heard that if you give it enough jams it actually changes the rotation of the earth slightly

I want badly.

Mmmm torque

Very cool :tup:

Your sig “AMG KILLA” :tup:

I love that you want to run everyone Dave, I dig it!

Nice purchase Clay!

Maybe sort of off topic but WTF is with the Z8? Up to $300,000?!? Drop the crack pipe folks. It may have been fast in 2001 but… Aren’t there mini vans with almost 375hp now?

Sweet ride :tup:

For when 604hp and 738tq just isn’t enough for your RWD luxury convertible? lol

This thing sounds like it’ll be a monster!