M5 > M3

Scott’s e39 M5 > Dave’s e36 M3

+1

Scott and I did 3 pulls. The 1st pull…3 beeps 60mph to 120mph Scott had a soild 1.5 cars and stayed that way. The 2nd pull 60mph to 120mph (I went then he went because I have a crappy automatic) Scott had a soild 1/2 car and stayed that way. The last pull 35/40mph to 80mph my autotragic downshifted which I expected and then downshifted again which was not expected as a result…Scott had a solid 3 cars. I have no complaints, I’m happy with the outcome.

A big high five to Scott meeting me last minute!

30mph roll…Scott pulled two car lengths. :tup:

thats it? im surprised. i didnt feel like my e36 was all that quick…

:smiley:

Dude, I almost had you…

I’d be happy with that lol

Twas a spontaneous occurrence. 2nd gear pull. Lasted maybe 5 seconds.

:tup:

^I also would have thought so. My e30 with the euro s50 lost to Drew by a few carlengths and that had a notable amount more power and less weight than an e36m3.

that being said my e36m3 5 speed sedan may be for sale. Bought this today:

Picking it up Monday, at which point either my m3 will be for sale, or I will sell this 2000 m5 with 95k dumb cheap

What’s what she said?

Hahaha, Andre, I wondered who outbid me on that.

Fuck me I want one of those so bad, and in that color too! You should definitely rock that over the M3.

Ill sell my joint. 98k miles. 365 whp. Serious.

lulz small world. should’ve called eachother

Drew’s M5 also went 12.9 Ha. Dumb cheap huh?

I’m hoping I can sell my m3 and keep the m5

you never had me, you never had your car!

I’m poor.

Squeezed a 12.9 and 13.0 in good air on the 19" BBS wheels. Ran a bunch of 13.2-13.4 other times.

How nice the car drove, balanced, interior, styling, power, ugh…forever will be one of the favorite cars that I owned.

Lol

https://youtu.be/0Ab9XR9R8II

I loved driving your M5. You should’ve just kept it :frowning:

---------- Post added at 02:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 AM ----------

Also that M5 driver in the video sucks and that car is auto, what a faggot.

everyone’s buying E39s, love it.