M3 guys....Question

Do you M3 lovers know anyone local with a Convertible Baby blue (?? Not sure what color blue but it was sick!) newer M3 (like 04+)

Liscence plate was 1Hardcore

Had a little highway run in with him… :runaway

win or lose that is the question?

well Lets just say He down shifted and got on it infront of me…I did the same, Reeled him in…slammed my brakes…He swung over to the slow lane while I was in the fast lane and he hammered it again and So did I but I ran into traffic and let out…he kept going…Got around traffic, Caught up to him and he quickly flew off the northway…

got up next to him and he didnt wanna go??? Maybe he knew he was out powered on this one :crackup

ill accept that one … ;D

This exact car…but black top

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj136/sxryder46/58eab63d8c1a7837c67569cf993f9e47_52.jpg

John, I bought Hooker long tube headers…Get me a quote on how much it would cost to have you guys install them…if you can hook me up with a deal of some sort I will let you keep that turbo.

was it a dude…damn he must really like being called a fag

ill find out and call ya tomorrow

yup it was a dude

alright sweet.

that is laguna seca blue. and they are heavy cars… but racing in traffic isnt good man, watch out … most E46 drivers are douche bags too.

Yah i know…Thats why I let out and he stayed into it…and when I got back up to him when it was clear and no traffic, he pulled off the northway?

:gay

Maybe he had to get off an exit? I know I wouldn’t waste time racing a car with the chance of missing my exit.

actually it was My exit he was getting off (exit 11) but I was gonna go to exit 12 to get a clean run with him…

and when I came down route 9 and into round lake, he was just sitting on a back road with his car running…I came by and he came out of the road…then I turned down my road to go home and he kept going straight like he was going to get back on the highway…

kinda sketchy

maybe he was takin ur plate to call the po-9 on ur ass lol

lol…he hit it first…he would just be rating himself.

Was the guy bald?

yes.

Pretty sure he’s a cop, like 90-95% sure.

well, hes not that smart then because he made atleast a 100+mph swerve around 2 tractor trailers…thats when I called it quits and hit the brakes.