M3 guys....Question

Just from that move…I doubt hes a cop.

cops usually dont drive like complete dicks in there own cars

fixed. theres only 6 cops in rotterdam that dont own a truck…lil FYI

what are you talking about. you never follow a topic. :headbang

He needs to wreck it so I can have his motor.

2900lbs+8k redline+300whp=:nod

the 300whp number is from cams and other goodies :shifty

He is a cop, and the car has a navy blue top if memory serves. Funny guy.

Color is Laguna Seca Blue. Been shopping for an LSB coupe for 5 months now and haven’t found anything yet…

no one does. get used to it

there’s one on bf.c right now that’s pretty tasteful, and one on autotrader advertising jedipimp status :rofl

I’ll look for it and link you.

for the record I hate LSB. That’s just me. If I was getting an E46 it’d be interlagos, carbon black, or, of course, alpine.

one of the silver/grays would be cool too.

on that red interior, or black of course.

or cloth omg

on that note Jesse did you see Vitolo’s E46, the alpine comp package with no sunroof and cloth?

uggghhhh

Jedipimp car:

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=p&car_id=244089879&dealer_id=62558733&car_year=2002&num_records=25&model=M3&systime=&make2=&start_year=2001&engine=&keywordsrep=&keywordsrep=&keywordsfyc=&keywordsfyc=&certified=&fuel=&body_code=0&search_type=both&distance=0&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&first_record=526&make=BMW&color=&keywords_display=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=30519&advanced=y&end_year=2004&pager.offset=525&transmission=Manual&doors=&max_price=&cardist=1620

2002 BMW M3 Coupe, 6-speed manual, Rare Laguna Seca blue, Gruppe M intake, Remus exhaust, Fully adjustable coilover suspension, AC Schnitzer rear spoiler, AC Schnitzer roof spoiler, AC Schnitzer clear corners, LED tail lights with smoke colored lenses, 50k service (big one including valve adjustment) done at 65k miles, New brakes, Maintenance records available, New 18" wheels and tires, Harman Kardon premium sound system, Ice cold A/C, Looks & runs great, Non-smoker, Power everything, Very clean interior, Well maintained, 100k BMW engine warranty. Private Seller (no sales tax). This car has gotten me laid so much it is ridiculous. I would like pull up to a pimp club in Scottsdale and the valet would crap his pants, but I wouldn’t let him park it. I just leave it up front and make sure all the ladies saw me get out. I’m also totally ripped so that helps too. I inject myself with pure bull shark testosterone and lift 4 hours a day. My diet also consists of 24 egg whites a day. I’ve got a killer 6 pack and some delts that you would not believe. I only hook up with 9s and 10s. Never less because I’m a winner! I’m not saying this car will do the same for you but it’s a start. If you’re interested in taking the first step to becoming a true Jedi Pimp call me at 602-538-7421. Ask for The Pimp. I’ll probably be working out so leave a message.

:rofl

I’d buy that car just for the description

:crackup :bowdown

probably selling to get more Bull shark testosterone

that ad is hilarious but that car just gave me a stiffy, its to bad I dont have that kind of $$$

see him in latham all the time

laguna seca blue mmmmmm :nod

coupe, 19’s, 6mt… call it a day.

youre an idiot.

That’s hilarious. Normally I dont buy modded cars but I might have to make an exception.

The wheels arent my thing.

Vitolo’s car is SICK. Normally I would be Alpine no question but LSB is just WAY too sexy to resist.

yup private seller, sales tax free until you try to register it…lol

Sales tax is the same whether you buy it private party or dealer…

yeah but its easy to lie about the price if its private

the guy that bought my mom’s boat said the same thing, then he got nearly 50% of the cost of the boat in fines…nearly $5k.

They don’t play sometimes :nono

well you gotta be reasonable about it :lol you cant write $5k for a $50k car, you could say you paid say $46-47 for that car and save a few bucks there, I dont condone this or anything of course :lol