Matt Damon

Let me clue YOU in on something. He is 71 years old. His father died at the same age. He is a cancer survivor. If he gets sick, dies, or any other way incapacitated, then it’s PRESIDENT PALIN, you stupid fuck.

She has had a few real jobs, although apparently they’re not good enough for you. Obama has never been employed in the private sector and he wants to make sweeping changes to the tax code? I say no thank you to Obamunism.

really, never in the private sector? :bowrofl:

dude, hit up some wikipedia before you run your mouth. He’s had plenty of private experience, even specifically in the world of the economy. But he’s no economic Jesus of Nazareth like this guy. I think you might even remember this:

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUZwL9GPcNw”]YouTube - Ron Paul Asks McCain a ? @ Florida Repub.Debate Pt.4 1-24-08[/ame]

When Obama was first sprouting pubes, McCain was wearing a U.S. Military uniform getting the shit kicked out of him in Southeast asia. How’s that for a difference in experience.

Um, I thought the idea here was to NOT get captured and have to sit in a POW camp for 7 years. And personally, I would want someone in office that has the brains to GTFO out of a Vietnamese prison camp when given the opportunity. Because we obviously have a president now that can’t get us teh fuck out of Iraq. I loved McCain in 00. HATE HATE HATE McCain in 08. He’s flipped on everything. It’s nauseating. No fucking integrity whatsoever.