Matt Damon

Matt Damon says what all intelligent people are thinking.

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6urw_PWHYk”]Genius.[/ame]

The bigger problem is that our country is so f*&%ed up that nobody who is truly qualified, successful, and legitimate wants to bother with the public scrutiny, defamation, and blame. People blame the President for natural disasters for crying out loud.

This country is full of nanny-state wanting pansies who are getting exactly what they have coming to them.

Let me preface this by saying I agree with Dr. Paul and do not support either establishment party team that is currently running in the Presidential race.

However I do find it funny that people who support the Democratic nominees attack the Republican party’s Vice Presidential candidate’s experience when their own Presidential candidate has a whopping 4 years of experience in the U.S. senate.

I suppose those community groups in Chicago gave him a lot of experience that is vastly different from that of being mayor of a small town…

Oh yeah, and he wants to be President, and she wants to be Vice President, such a self-defeating argument that I can’t believe liberals are stupid enough to use it.

***edit
let me correct, I CAN believe liberals are that stupid, I mean, they think raising taxes on people that make the most will actually help the people who make less…

Also, Damon needs to STFU and stick to making movies. The thought of him and his goons debasing the Rat Pack’s original film with another pathetic sequel scares me.

Damon is an actor. Actors are no different than monkeys at a zoo. We throw a few bananas their way, watch them fuck some trees, giggle, and then go on with the real world. He’s living in a fantasy world and trying to give advise. I wish all actors would just go back to fucking trees and let the real world alone.

Yet you will vote for a President who is just an inexperienced. I would rather have an inexperienced VP than an inexperienced President. Damon’s whole point of that clip is fucking stupid and not something that intelligent people are thinking.

its like a really bad disney movie… hahahaha

x7262736

politics are nasty. FACT: I still love the bourne series.

Obama’s Experience

Columbia University in New York City, where he majored in political science with a specialization in international relations. Obama graduated with a B.A. from Columbia

After four years in New York City, Obama moved to Chicago to work as a community organizer for three years from June 1985 to May 1988 as director of the Developing Communities Project (DCP), a church-based community organization. During his three years as the DCP’s director, its staff grew from 1 to 13 and its annual budget grew from $70,000 to $400,000, with accomplishments including helping set up a job training program, a college preparatory tutoring program, and a tenants’ rights organization in Altgeld Gardens.

Obama entered Harvard Law School in late 1988 and at the end of his first year was selected as an editor of the Harvard Law Review based on his grades and a writing competition.[18] In his second year he was elected president of the Law Review, a full-time volunteer position functioning as editor-in-chief and supervising the law review’s staff of 80 editors.[19]

He graduated with a Juris Doctor (J.D.) magna cum laude from Harvard in 1991 and returned to Chicago where he had worked as a summer associate at the law firms of Sidley & Austin in 1989 and Hopkins & Sutter in 1990.[18][20]

In an effort to recruit him to their faculty, the University of Chicago Law School provided Obama with a fellowship and an office to work on his book.

Obama taught constitutional law at the University of Chicago Law School for twelve years, as a Lecturer for four years (1992–1996), and as a Senior Lecturer for eight years (1996–2004)

He was also a state senator in Illinois for 8 years.

Palin’s Experience

In 1984, Palin won the Miss Wasilla Pageant, then finished third in the Miss Alaska pageant, at which she won a college scholarship and the “Miss Congeniality” award.

Palin admits to trying marijuana as a youth, during the time Alaska had decriminalized possession though she says she did not enjoy it.

Palin spent her first college semester at Hawaii Pacific College, transferring in 1983 to North Idaho College and then to the University of Idaho. She attended Matanuska-Susitna College in Alaska for one term, returning to the University of Idaho to complete her Bachelor of Science degree in communications-journalism, graduating in 1987.

In 1988, she worked as a sports reporter for KTUU-TV in Anchorage, Alaska, and for the Mat-Su Valley Frontiersman as a sports reporter. She also helped in her husband’s commercial fishing family business.

She ran for Wasilla city council in 1992, at age 28, against John Hartrick, a local telephone company worker, on a promise to bring “my progressive, competitive attitude” to government.[23][24] She won 530 votes to John Hartrick’s 310.[23]

Palin served two terms (1996–2002) as mayor of Wasilla. At the conclusion of Palin’s tenure as mayor in 2002, the town had about 6,300 residents

In 2006, running on a clean-government platform, Palin defeated Frank Murkowski in the Republican gubernatorial primary.[66] Her running mate was State Senator Sean Parnell. Alaska Senator, Ted Stevens gave a late endorsement to Palin and filmed a television commercial with her during the gubernatorial campaign.

Let’s Play a little game. Where were they?

Obama - Columbia, earning BA in Political Science

Palin - North Idaho College, Communications

Obama - Harvard Law, editor Harvard Law Review, after running large community organizing org. for several years

Palin - Sports reporter, Anchorage TV Station

Obama - Constitutional Law Professor, Univ. Of Chicago Law School

Palin - Wasilla City Council, pop. 6,000 (about the size of Mt. Pleasant)
Defeats telephone company worker in election in which 800 total votes
were cast.

(interesting note: the enrollment at U of C is twice that of the total population of Wasilla)

Obama - Wins election to represent Illinois 13th District. pop. 713,000

Palin - Wins election for MAYOR of Wasilla, AK. pop. 6,000.

Obama wins US Senate seat. Representing Illinois, pop. 12.8 million

Palin appointed to 3 person panel of the Alaska Oil and Gas Conservation Commission.

Obama - still a senator

Palin - Wins AK governorship.

So will you faggots PLEASE stop reciting the right wing pundit drivel. Obama and Palin cannot even be fucking compared as far as experience goes.

Let me clue you in on the part you forgot, she’s running for VICE PRESIDENT. He’s running for PRESIDENT.

She has had a few real jobs, although apparently they’re not good enough for you. Obama has never been employed in the private sector and he wants to make sweeping changes to the tax code? I say no thank you to Obamunism.

When Obama was first sprouting pubes, McCain was wearing a U.S. Military uniform getting the shit kicked out of him in Southeast asia. How’s that for a difference in experience.

That pansy-ass, Harvard-educated, pencil necked weasel has no clue how to run the greatest Military force in the history of the world. That being said, I don’t support the McCain ticket either.

and u do what that makes you sooo special in this world?

I belive that Matt Damon and Hillary Swank are the same person

Let me clue YOU in on something. He is 71 years old. His father died at the same age. He is a cancer survivor. If he gets sick, dies, or any other way incapacitated, then it’s PRESIDENT PALIN, you stupid fuck.

She has had a few real jobs, although apparently they’re not good enough for you. Obama has never been employed in the private sector and he wants to make sweeping changes to the tax code? I say no thank you to Obamunism.

really, never in the private sector? :bowrofl:

dude, hit up some wikipedia before you run your mouth. He’s had plenty of private experience, even specifically in the world of the economy. But he’s no economic Jesus of Nazareth like this guy. I think you might even remember this:

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUZwL9GPcNw”]YouTube - Ron Paul Asks McCain a ? @ Florida Repub.Debate Pt.4 1-24-08[/ame]

When Obama was first sprouting pubes, McCain was wearing a U.S. Military uniform getting the shit kicked out of him in Southeast asia. How’s that for a difference in experience.

Um, I thought the idea here was to NOT get captured and have to sit in a POW camp for 7 years. And personally, I would want someone in office that has the brains to GTFO out of a Vietnamese prison camp when given the opportunity. Because we obviously have a president now that can’t get us teh fuck out of Iraq. I loved McCain in 00. HATE HATE HATE McCain in 08. He’s flipped on everything. It’s nauseating. No fucking integrity whatsoever.

mccain>obama
biden>palin

I am still throwing my vote to mccain and just hoping he doesn’t die in the next 4 years.

Actors should stick to acting and not politics/saving the planet.

Case in point: Idiots like Jennifer Aniston who think they are saving water because she brushes her teeth in the shower.

youre a great american, Max

why? they arent allowed to have opinions¿ i think its good that they give a shit and try to make the world better.

I didn’t say I’m doing anything special in this world. I’m saying celebrities need to STFU and stick to what they do best. I don’t have a house that is using 6.5 million gallons/water a year, like Celine Dion.

And since you’re asking, how many miles/gallon does your car get??

I’m all about people having opinions and trying to make things better, but many of them end up doing the exact opposite than the original desired intent.

see u have opinions just like they do, soo maybe they should tell you to shut ur stupid ass shit box driving mouth.

but wait, u just contradicted urslef buy saying this. “I’m saying celebrities need to STFU and stick to what they do best”

then flowing up with this “I’m all about people having opinions and trying to make things better”

soo what is it going to be, shut there mouths or have opinions.

oh and since for some reason u wanna know what gas mileage my car gets, idk none, its off the road. when it did have its last set up in it. the 383 with 4l80e set up to run in tow mode the whole time. 16mpg mixed driving(city/highway)

but if ur going to say something like omg ur using all this fuel and polluting the world, ur damn right i am, 95% of my landscaping equipment has 2 stroke motors. which pollute out the ass too. soo ask if i will care.

You’re right, what was I thinking?

Thanks for educating me on Presidential succession, you sir need to call Sean Hannity’s show, and have a little gay love fest with the douchenozzle host about how “you are a great American.”

And as for attacking McCain’s military performance, his plane was shot down while fighting a wrongheaded war cooked up by “The Greatest Generation.”

So why don’t you search wikipedia and tell me which part of civil litigation, community groups, and teaching Constitutional law gives Barack the credentials to run the largest military force in the history of the world.

Telling me McCain is not an economist, gee thanks, I have been against him this entire time, I actually typed that in my post, you must have missed it.