Why do you like McCain?

DO NOT BASH MCCAIN HERE. THIS THREAD, AS WITH THE OBAMA THREAD, IS FOR THE CANDIDATES’ RESPECTIVE SUPPORTERS TO FREELY EXPLAIN WHY THEY SUPPORT WHO THEY DO.

I don’t necessarily think he would be a poor choice, but between my bias for Obama (see other thread) and all the worthless crap the media focuses on, I have trouble picking out real reasons why he could be the better choice.

So lets hear it. Tell me why my country will be a better place 4 years from now with McCain at the helm. Be as specific as possible.

foreign policy blows obama out of the water
less spending
more experience

i like his computer skills

I want to fuck his VP.

meh i would smash

HER 17 YEAR OLD

I know it’s OT, but lets have an adult discussion?

I don’t like how old he is…

lets see… he’s old… doesn’t know computers… I think he belongs in this thread:

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54374

edit: fixed link and I can’t even stand old drivers.

ok ill go

Mccain can make difficult decisions and he has proven that, he is more experienced, doesn’t have a raise-tax-to-save-the-country attitude. We cannot afford any more taxes and we need someone who is willing to piss some people off to get things done, Obama doesn’t have a history of doing that. and one simple reason… you can’t go from mopping the floors to running the company, it doesn’t work that way. You need to earn it and in my opinion McCain has proven that he has earned it.

:squint:

YOU CAN’T VOTE IN THIS COUNTRY.

I don’t have to be a citizen to get a rim job from the VP.

Do not intentionally derail this thread.

“oh, are we not doing the talent portion?” - tina fey as palin.

haha my bad.

I’d never vote for McCain. It would be the Bush Administration all over again.

Better?

1. A timetable in Iraq will destroy the progress we’ve made. McCain supported the surge, the surge worked, Obama still refuses to support it.
  2. The idea of a democrat house, senate and presidency scares the hell out of me when I see the policies of Pelosi and Reed.
  3. The Supreme Court is finally heading in the right direction with the appointments of Roberts and Alito and I don’t want to see that undone.
  4. This country needs someone willing to see issues not as liberal and conservative, but as right and wrong. That person won’t be the most liberal senator.
  5. I flat out don’t believe health care is a right, especially the level of care Obama is promising with his, “just like what we get in the senate” plan. I don’t really like McCain’s plan either, but at least he’s trying to address cost before just saying the government will pick up the tab.
  6. I believe McCain has the experience that should be required to hold the position of commander in chief.
  7. Two words, smaller government.

hit the nail on the head Jay

Thank you.

I can haz sig bak?

Jays, BAM!

Yep. For Christmas even! (The infraction expires Dec 25.)

:roflpicard::mamoru::lol: